Cheap Blue Badge Car Insurance
Compare blue badge car insurance quotes from UK insurance providers
If you have a disability, your car is likely to be even more important to you and your way of life than it would be to other people.
Compare blue badge car insurance
A car is important to the average person, so its safe to assume that people with blue badges are even more likely to be dependent on their vehicle as a means of transport. If you are a badge holder, securing blue badge car insurance cover may be more difficult than when searching for more conventional cover.
You may be able to get a blue badge if:
- you receive the higher rate of the mobility component of Disability Living Allowance
- you are registered blind
- you receive a War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement
- you have a permanent and substantial disability which means you cannot walk, or have very considerable difficulty walking - in this case your doctor may be asked to answer a series of questions to confirm your eligibility for a badge
- you drive a vehicle regularly, have a severe disability in both arms and are unable to operate, or have considerable difficulty operating, all or some types of parking meter
- children under the age of two, if they have a disability due to a medical condition and need to travel with bulky equipment, or to be close to a vehicle for emergency medical treatment, may be eligible for a badge
Whether your condition requires an adapted vehicle or not, we may be able to help you find a cheap quote for your blue badge car insurance.
If you are looking for blue badge car insurance UK, Quotezone may be able to help you. We compare policies provided by our panel of UK insurance providers. All you have to do to get started today is enter your details with our simple one-step online quote form, and we will then pass your details on to our panel who will contact you directly to discuss your individual insurance requirements.
Why not fill in our simple online quote form today and see how much you could save?