Cheap Cancer Travel Insurance
- Immediate cover for 100s of pre-existing conditions
- Search our list of companies for free
- Compare quotes for all ages
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Norton securedOur quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
Over three million usersJoin our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and moneyGet your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased serviceWe aren't owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
Travel Insurance for Cancer Patients
Being diagnosed with cancer will have a huge impact on many aspects of your life, but going travelling abroad shouldn’t be one of them. Many cancer patients who have received treatment or who are in remission have found it hard in the past to get cover from insurers if they want to go away. Some insurance companies have found it too much of a risk to insure people with cancer, but luckily many UK insurers are now looking at travel insurance on a case by case basis.
Finding travel insurance if you’ve had cancer will depend on the stage when you were diagnosed and the treatment you’ve had previously. You may be required to get a note from your doctor to confirm that you are fit enough to travel. The other factor which will impact your premium will be your holiday destination. Many European countries have the cheapest health care so this will be less expensive for insurance companies to cover, while North America is the most expensive. If you’re anxious about your condition, it’s advisable that you check with your airline before you fly, as they may decide that it is not safe for you to travel.
Getting adequate travel insurance to cover your cancer treatment is vital, as the policy should cover any medical treatment you may need when you’re away. You should also be covered if you need to stay away from home longer that you’d planned or if you need to fly home in a medical emergency.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
Pre Existing Medical Conditions Insurance
- Preexisting Medical Conditions
- Anxiety Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- Child Medical Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Elderly Medical Travel Insurance
- Heart Conditions Travel Insurance
- Over 50s Medical Travel Insurance
- Over 60s Medical Travel Insurance
- Over 70s Medical Travel Insurance
- Over 80s Medical Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Infections Travel Insurance
- Disabled Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Terminal Illness Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance