Sports Facility Insurance
Sports Facility Insurance Quotes
- Policies from top UK insurance providers
- Get a cheap Sports Facility insurance policy in minutes
Policies and deals from industry leading insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
the price was right and the customer service excellent.
Poulton-le-Fylde, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2911 customer reviews
What does sports facility insurance policy cover?
Looking for cheap sports facility quotes?The cost of insurance for a sports facility can vary between providers. Use our independent service, and you will receive a range of cheap quotes in seconds. Look at the information below to discover the key things you need to know before taking out a policy.
Sports facility insurance can include:
* Public liability cover: this helps protect you if a staff member or a customer is injured and makes a claim.
* Employers’ liability cover: you need this legally if you employ staff.
* Building cover: insuring the sports centre helps protect you if your building is damaged or vandalised.
* Contents cover: this protects the equipment in your sports facility if it is damaged or stolen.
* Professional indemnity cover: this helps protect you if a customer claims that advice they received at your sports facility caused an injury.
* Business interruption cover: this helps to compensate you for losses if you are unable to run your business.
Why do I need sports facility insurance?
Sports centre insurance is necessary to protect your business. It also protects you, your staff and the sports facility building. It also gives you public liability cover.
The sports facility could be damaged, or the equipment stolen. A customer may be injured. Sports facility insurance helps to protect you against the costs of dealing with situations like these.
What should I look for in sports centre insurance?
Look for a policy that covers the specific needs of your sports facility. Many insurers are flexible and can add on extras. You may need extra cover for staff at your sports centre. You may want cover to protect expensive equipment. There may be risks of customers being injured during particular activities.
Finding an insurer is easy when you compare lots of quotes. Make sure you provide correct information about your sports centre, and then choose a policy that is good value and covers your needs.
How can I reduce the cost of my sports facility insurance?
Some aspects of your sports facility are fixed, such as the size of your building. Shopping around and comparing quotes gives you options for policies that cost less. Good management can reduce risks at your sports facility and may lower your insurance quote over time.
Agreeing to pay a higher excess can bring down the cost of your policy. Paying for your policy in one lump sum may be cheaper than paying in monthly instalments.