Cheap New Driver Insurance
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Search over 100 different car insurance providersQuotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Over three million usersJoin our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Buy online or by phonePurchase your car policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
Norton securedOur quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
You could save time and moneyGet your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased serviceWe aren't owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
Compare new driver car insurance quotes from UK insurance providers
As a new driver, if you are aged between 17 and 24, finding cheap car insurance can be frustrating due to high premiums, the risks and lack of experience involved with new drivers.
UK new driver car insurance comparison
Passing a driving test might be a very exciting experience. Not only could it be the result of weeks, months or even years of hard work it might also signal a new lease of life and the freedom to travel anywhere on the road. The cost of learning to drive may not be cheap but the cost of driving might be even higher, especially for someone as a brand new driver. Insurance costs alone might be prohibitively expensive for some new drivers. That’s without considering the cost of running a vehicle along with any repairs or servicing.
New UK drivers might be very keen to get out on the open road but without the right insurance in place then it’s not likely to be legal. Insurance for new drivers might not be cheap but if a person shops around they might find a better deal. This could be especially true for someone shopping around to compare insurance for new drivers.
Purchasing a policy via a comparison website could be a much cheaper alternative than ringing around numerous insurers giving out the same information again and again. It might also be much more convenient to use a comparison site as it could save time. Typically a person using a comparison service only needs to input their requirements once in order to be put in touch with suitable insurance providers who could cater for the users specific insurance requirements.
Finding insurance for a new driver that is affordable might seem like an impossible task but a comparison might offer a better prospect for a suitable policy, even for those under 25. New and young drivers could be seen as a much greater risk by insurers but a company offering specialist cover for new qualified drivers could offer a better deal or advise options for saving money on an insurance policy.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- *51% of consumers could save £200. We split the providers on our system into different categories. We then selected quotes from the high volume sales providers as well as quotes from other providers which returned a price. Based on UK insurance market share data made available by the ABI, by way of a weighted selection process, we selected the cheapest of either the high volume sales providers or other providers (“the cheapest selected quote”). We then compared the cheapest quote on our system against the cheapest selected quote. We then took the savings figure which 51% or over could have saved using that formula. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.
Car Insurance Comparison
- Car Insurance
- Temporary Insurance
- Polish Car Insurance
- Multi Car Insurance
- Compare Car Insurance
- Young Drivers Insurance
- Over 50s Car Insurance
- Young Drivers
- Women Car Insurance
- Learner Driver Insurance
- One Day Car Insurance
- Car Warranty
- Car Insurance
- No Deposit Car Insurance
- Women's Insurance
- Women Insurance
- Car Insurance Company
- Student Car Insurance
- Northern Ireland Car Insurance
- Isle of Man Car Insurance
- Local Car Insurance
- Senior Driver Insurance
- Car Insurance PPV
- 3rd Party Insurance
- Third Party Insurance
- Over 60s Car Insurance
- Over 70s Car Insurance
- Over 80s Car Insurance
- Sports Car Insurance
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance
- Insurance Comparison Without The Bull
- Fully Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Car Insurance for 17-21 Year Olds
- Black Box Car Insurance
- Telematics Car Insurance
- New Driver Insurance
- Provisional Driver Insurance
- Student Car Insurance