Compare Energy with First Utility
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Energy Prices with First Utility today
First Utility is the largest independent energy supplier in the United Kingdom and the seventh-largest utilities supplier.
They are amain challenger to the Big Six providers, committed to helping customers by reducing their energy bills and to make further savings, by using innovative technology.
Launched in 2008 by co-founders Mark Daeche, Darren Braham and Marcus Citron, as a spin-out from First Telecom, by September 2014, First Utility had gained a market share of 2%, which they managed to double by 2015. This share totals over 765,000 households, equating to 1.5 million customers, placing First Utility at the forefront of the independent supplier market growth.
Press and Social Media
First Utility has used national TV, digital and radio advertising campaigns, to spear head this growth, helpingspread their philosophy of:
- Encouraging Positive change in the industry.
- Make switching faster:as part of the Energy Switch Guarantee, First Utility pledge that their customers will have a quick and safe transfer between energy suppliers.
- Ensuring customers don’t pay too much and big companies make too much.
- Providing the best possible customer service – Investing heavily in staff training and high-tech systems.
- Making it simple to understand and manage- through accurate and easy to understand bills.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- This information provided by Quotezone is not intended to be and should not be construed as advice. The information is publicly available and is correct as of 9th August 2017
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html