Compare Energy with First Utility
Compare Energy Prices with First Utility today
First Utility is the largest independent energy supplier in the United Kingdom and the seventh-largest utilities supplier.
They are amain challenger to the Big Six providers, committed to helping customers by reducing their energy bills and to make further savings, by using innovative technology.
Launched in 2008 by co-founders Mark Daeche, Darren Braham and Marcus Citron, as a spin-out from First Telecom, by September 2014, First Utility had gained a market share of 2%, which they managed to double by 2015. This share totals over 765,000 households, equating to 1.5 million customers, placing First Utility at the forefront of the independent supplier market growth.
Press and Social Media
First Utility has used national TV, digital and radio advertising campaigns, to spear head this growth, helpingspread their philosophy of:
- Encouraging Positive change in the industry.
- Make switching faster:as part of the Energy Switch Guarantee, First Utility pledge that their customers will have a quick and safe transfer between energy suppliers.
- Ensuring customers don’t pay too much and big companies make too much.
- Providing the best possible customer service – Investing heavily in staff training and high-tech systems.
- Making it simple to understand and manage- through accurate and easy to understand bills.
For more information on switching your energy tariff, simply visit our FAQ section.