Switch Gas and Electricity tariffs
- Save on your annual energy bills*
- Over people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Gas and electricity tariffs
Next to paying the mortgage on a property for many the next biggest outgoing is energy prices for both gas and electric. People could have just one of these but it probably more likely that people have a source of gas and electricity to heat and power their homes. Regardless of whether a person owns or rents a property they are usually responsible for utilities payments like gas and electric.
Compare gas and electricity rates using a comparison service or calculator. It could offer up cheaper tariffs or pricing elsewhere might be much more convenient to consumers than having to individually search rates one by one. It might also prove to be the route that people go to save money. To switch tariff or change energy provider could mean big savings in some cases when shopping around for the cheapest prices.
To switch gas and electricity providers, a person might need to enter their property details and annual usage online. The results of this could show that a change of company is the best deal. UK energy companies might offer a better rate for switching dual fuel plans though comparing prices for both might give the results of switching for one or both services.
One of the best things about comparing gas and electricity tariffs is that there is usually no fixed commitment to go ahead with any deal offered. The decision to switch using a calculator lies with the householder and they are probably given all the alternatives available to help them make the decision on a cheap rate. Providers of gas and electric could be cheap if sourced via a comparison service depending on the circumstances of the property in question.
Switch gas and electricity providers today – you could get a great deal and save money on your annual energy bills.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html