Compare Energy with Green Star Energy
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Energy Prices with Green Star Energy today
Green Star Energy is part of the Just Energy Group which began trading in 1997 in Canada. Launched in 2013, Green Star Energy provides a fresh approach to energy.
Being independent, they are continually watching the market to keep their prices competitive. They are proud that their green energy tariff is 100% renewable, and affordable.
With Green Star Energy, you can enjoy a simple home energy tariff that saves you money and helps the environment. Not only does Green Star offer product options to suit your lifestyle, it is greener too, so you can be proud of your energy choice.
Its friendly Customer Services team will ensure your experience with them is hassle-free - you’ll be looked after every step of the way.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- This information provided by Quotezone is not intended to be and should not be construed as advice. The information is publicly available and is correct as of 9th August 2017
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html