Compare Energy with PFP Energy
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Energy Prices with PFP Energy today
PFP Energy has established a strong foothold in the UK’s domestic energy market and a reputation for outstanding customer service. They have strong social values, which sets them apart from the competition, as they actively benefit society through investment in social causes.
PFP are straight forward to deal with too and want their customers to feel in control of their energy. This has led to easy to understand bills and user friendly accounts. On top of this great service, they provide great savings.
PFP Energy calculates bills every single month to help you stay up-to-date. So that your bills are accurate and you can stay on top of your energy costs, it will ask you to provide monthly meter readings. Supplying regular readings means that you won’t be paying for energy you’ve not used. It’s quick and easy to send your reading to PFP through your online account. Customers managing their accounts online, or paying by Direct Debit will also receive a discount.
With simple tariffs and bills, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting for your money. PFP Energy keeps its costs down - and where it saves, you save.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- This information provided by Quotezone is not intended to be and should not be construed as advice. The information is publicly available and is correct as of 9th August 2017
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html