Compare Energy with Solarplicity
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Energy Prices with Solarplicity today
Solarplicity, previously known as LoCO2, is a British owned independent renewable energy supplier, helping to provide customers with electricity since 2009.
Solarplicity has one simple mission - to provide customers with 100% renewable electricity and totally affordable energy solutions. Its focus has now evolved, with its name standing for the simplicity of their commitment to our customers – to provide 100% renewable, ethical, affordable energy for all, and build long-lasting relationships founded on excellent customer service, complete transparency and re-education about what a ‘solar’ energy provider can offer.
Providing energy that’s cleaner and greener is high on Solarplicity’s agenda. That’s why it only offers electricity that’s 100% renewable. It is part of its commitment to bring down the CO2 emissions - and help all of their customers do their bit to help the world we live in.
Solarplicity promise that the Solarplicity Fair Market Price will always be lower than the UK’s Big 6 energy companies, plus, with Solarplicity, there’s no standing charge to pay either, so customers only ever pay for the energy they actually use.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- This information provided by Quotezone is not intended to be and should not be construed as advice. The information is publicly available and is correct as of 9th August 2017
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html