Cheap office insurance from UK office insurance providers
If you have business premises, it is vital that it is insured, to protect you and your staff.
What type of office insurance do I need for my business?
Office Insurance needs to be tailored to your specific requirements and added on to your business insurance policy. There are several areas involved with office insurance policies:
- Buildings insurance insure your premises against fire and flood, if you own them. If you are renting, check with your landlord on what the insurance cover is
- Contents insurance insure your contents within your premises against damage, theft or loss
- Fixtures and fittings cover you may choose to insure shelves, units, carpets or cases that arent covered in your contents package
- Shop front cover this will cover your signage and windows if you have a retail outlet
- Stock cover if you have stock in your premises, it can be insured separately as the value of stock can be thousands to replace
Could you get office cover for less than you are currently paying for your UK office insurance?
It could happen if you give Quotezone a try. Our simple system aims to take all the hard work out of comparing office insurance. Just one simple one page form is all that stands between you and the ability to compare office insurance from various different UK insurance providers. Whether it is building, contents or business insurance you need, getting office insurance comparison quotes through Quotezone could be easier than you might think.
Are Quotezone regulated?
Quotezone and every company we work with is fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We provide an unbiased service as we aren’t owned by, or have any investment from, any insurance companies.
Cheap office insurance may be available from many different outlets, but why not try our comparison system to see if we could help save you money on your next office insurance policy? Your office could be protected for less and the whole process could be faster than you might think to complete.