Compare pub insurance quotes now
Cheap Pub Insurance
- Quotes from UK insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2913 customer reviews
Quotezone could save you money – compare pub insurance quotes!
Running a pub or a wine bar can be a stressful job which takes a lot of commitment, energy and investment.
Compare pub insurance now!
As an owner of a pub or a wine bar, you’ll want pub insurance that is easy and quick to set up, and that covers you for any accidents that happen on your premises.
So what could I include in my pub insurance?
- Public liability insurance: This is essential for any business in contact with the public. If a member of the public was to be injured while visiting your pub or wine bar, public liability insurance, as part of your overall pub insurance package would cover you in the event of a claim being made against you.
- Buildings and contents insurance: This will cover you if your building and/or its contents were to become damaged as a result of fire, theft, flood or other risks.
- Employers liability insurance: You are required by law to have this insurance if you have employees. It would cover your business against legal action if an employee were be injured or become ill on your premises.
Can Quotezone help you find a competitive pub insurance policy?
Prices for pub insurance vary depending on the level of cover you require, meaning that getting an accurate quote online can be difficult. Quotezone aims to make the process easier, so just fill in one form with some business details, and we will get selected UK insurance providers to contact you directly with their best deals.
Quotezone, and our panel of insurance providers are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority so you can relax in the knowledge that we only work with FCA authorised providers, and your details will only go to them for the purposes of finding cheap pub insurance comparison quotes.