Cheap Non Standard Home Insurance
Compare non standard home insurance with Quotezone
Is your property at risk of flooding, subsidence, unoccupied for long periods of time or made of a non standard construction material? Here at Quotezone we understand the importance of finding cheap and affordable non standard home insurance that covers you against every eventuality.
Why non standard home insurance?
Many insurance companies in the UK may only offer home insurance for standard properties, generally consisting of brick or stone walls and a slate or tile roof. If your property does not fall into the above category, then it may be time to start thinking about non standard home insurance. There are a lot of factors that contribute in making a home non standard; therefore it is important to ensure your home is properly covered. Some typical examples are as follows:
- Flood Risk - is your property situated close to a watercourse or have a history of flooding?
- Subsidence - has the property been constructed on soft ground or history of landslip?
- Construction - are the exterior walls made from timber, metal or cob? Is the roof flat, tiled or even thatched?
- Any previous claims - Have you had any claims in the last 5 years?
- Unoccupied - Is your property left unoccupied for over 30 consecutive days?
Compare quotes with Quotezone
Using Quotezone is quick and easy. Simply complete our one page online form about your non standard property. Quotezone will then match your details up with UK non standard home insurance providers, that will contact you to discuss a tailored quote to suit your circumstances. So whether you own a timber framed house or own a dream property next to a river, put your mind at rest, use Quotezone and get a non standard home quote today!