BMW X5 Finance
Car Finance for BMW X5
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from an extensive panel of lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
I managed to get our home and contents insured instantly when I needed to do so on the 12th January, after moving to a new home. The service was first class, and easy to complete online.
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 3112 customer reviews
BMW X5 Finance
Find competitive BMW X5 finance deals from a wide range of lenders on Quotezone
Looking for a great deal on your next BMW X1? Quotezone.co.uk could help you save time and money with our simple and easy-to-use car finance comparison service. We could help you find a competitive quote from a range of leading UK providers in just a few minutes. Get started today and see how much you could save.
How much is a BMW X5 monthly?
The monthly price of a BMW X5 will depend on the total amount you finance, the interest rate and the term of the loan. By comparing quotes from a range of lenders you could find a competitive deal to suit your needs.
Is BMW X5 a good purchase?
The BMW X5 is a luxury SUV that offers plenty of space, comfort and features. It’s a popular choice with families and those who enjoy an active lifestyle. If you’re looking for a luxurious and practical SUV then the BMW X5 could be a good option for you.
Is it hard to get finance for a BMW X5?
It can be hard to get finance through BMW financing, depending on your credit score and financial history. However, there are lots of lenders out there who could offer you competitive finance deals, so it’s worth doing your research and comparing quotes to find the perfect deal for you. At Quotezone.co.uk we help you compare the best deals out there.
Can I get BMW X5 car finance with bad credit?
Yes, it’s possible to get car finance for BMW X5 cars with bad credit. However, you may have to pay a higher interest rate or provide a larger deposit. Quotezone.co.uk could help you compare a range of different finance options from leading UK providers to find a deal that’s right for you.
What should I consider before applying for BMW X5 finance?
Before applying for BMW X5 finance, it’s important to consider a few things:
- Check your credit score: Your credit score will play a big role in determining whether you’re eligible for finance and, if so, what interest rate you’ll be offered. It’s a good idea to check your credit score before applying for finance to give yourself an idea of where you stand.
- Think about the deposit: A deposit is typically required with car finance, and the amount you’ll need to pay will depend on the lender. It’s important to think about how much you can afford to pay as a deposit before applying for finance.
- Compare interest rates: Interest rates can vary widely between different lenders, so it’s important to compare them before applying for finance.
- Make sure you can afford the monthly repayments: BMW X5 finance can be an affordable way to buy a car, but you need to make sure you can afford the monthly repayments to avoid getting into financial difficulty.
Can I finance any BMW car?
* We are a credit broker and not a lender. Representative Example – Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £10,000.00, Deposit £1500.00, borrowing £8,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £138.36 followed by a final payment of £4097.02. Total cost of credit of £2238.3 and total amount payable of £12,238.3. Based on 8000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only.
*Representative Example – Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £15,000.00, Deposit £500.00, borrowing £14,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £228.99 followed by a final payment of £7,560.00. Total cost of credit of £3,832.53 and total amount payable of £18,832.53. Based on 8,000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only. We are a credit broker and not a lender. Magnitude Finance is a trading style of DSG Financial Services Ltd. DSG Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales with a company number 02313903. Our VAT registration number is 511678843. DSG Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 649675