Cheap Nissan Car Finance Options
Compare Nissan Finance Deals Today And Save Money
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Nissan Car Finance
Compare Cheap Nissan Car Finance Options
Nissans are popular cars thanks, in part, to their fuel efficiency, original design and their highly affordable price point. However, just because they are more affordable than other brands does not necessarily make them a car you can buy without your savings taking a dent. In fact, many of us will still need Nissan financing to buy one. That’s why Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance, to take all the hassle out of finding the right finance deal for your new Fiat. Who are Magnitude Finance? They are a UK business that has been helping people get the cars of their dreams for over 30 years and have arranged over £500 million of loans each year. No matter what deal you are searching for, we are here to help you with your car finance comparison.
Below is a collection of your frequently asked questions and everything you need to know about buying your Nissan on credit.
How do I find the best Nissan finance UK quotes?
Quotezone.co.uk is an invaluable tool to help you find the best Nissan finance quotes in the UK. Using the site helps you easily compare different Nissan finance quotes side-by-side so you can quickly highlight the best options for you.
Is Nissan finance easy to get?
Nissan finance should not be complicated to get. While having the best credit score possible will help, if you have a good salary or a good deposit, you should be able to successfully apply for Nissan finance. Quotezone.co.uk will help you find a financing option that works for your circumstances.
How can I finance a Nissan?
There are a variety of ways you may choose to finance a Nissan in the UK. The finance method you decide to use will largely depend on your own personal goals as well as the plan which your lender views as appropriate. Here are a list of the most common forms of car finance in the UK.
- Hire Purchase (HP) – With hire purchase you’ll make regular payments over a typical fixed period of 1 to 5 years or 12 to 60 months. With this finance option, the owner of the car will be the financer until such time as the final payment is made and ownership is transferred to the borrower. Therefore if you miss payments, you could lose the car.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – This popular method of finance involves you making regular repayments over a fixed period of time but instead of buying the car you are essentially renting it. You will have the option to purchase the car for the remaining amount after the end of the fixed period or simply return it to the lender.
- Personal Loans – This type of finance involves you borrowing a lump sum of cash for the purchase of a car and then you will make regular payments over the fixed term until the loan is repaid.
- Lease – A lease works in a similar way to PCP where you essentially rent a car for a fixed period of time whilst making regular payments. After the end of the lease you’ll return the car to the financer.
You should always do your research before taking out a finance plan. The things you should consider include the length of the plans term, the interest rate charged by the lender as well as your overall affordability and any fees or cancelation costs. Always consult the fine print of a potential finance plan before agreeing to move forward with the plan.
What finance does Nissan use?
Use Quotezone.co.uk to find finance providers that offer you leasing and loan agreements to purchase a Nissan. The site has a powerful search tool that will quickly and easily be able to find you finance deals that you can afford.
What credit score does Nissan financing require?
The credit score that Nissan finance providers require will be dependent on the provider itself. However, there can often be some other factors that come into play if you are worried your credit score is too low. If you have a hefty deposit to put down, for example, that can improve your chances of getting approved.
Can I pay off my Nissan Finance early?
You may be charged an early cancellation fee if you repay your car finance earlier than the agreed term. You should always do your research on a potential car finance plan and read the T&Cs of the lender before agreeing to a car finance plan.
How can I save on a Nissan finance plan?
There are a few practical steps that can be taken to reduce the overall cost of your Nissan car finance. These steps are simple to implement but will require some dedication to see through. Here are the most effective ways of reducing the overall cost of your car finance.
- Maintain a good credit score – The exact score for a good credit rating will vary from lender to lender, however maintaining a good score will benefit you with all lenders regardless. Having a good credit score will open doors to what car finance plans are offered to you as well as other finance products such as personal loans and credit. If you have a poor credit rating then Magnitude Finance could provide you with some options that can still work for you.
- Put down a larger deposit – The reason a larger deposit can help you save on your finance overall is that you are essentially borrowing less on finance with a larger deposit amount. For example the typical deposit amount for car finance is 10%, by paying a great amount you can reduce the overall amount you’ll need to pay back to the lender and will also have a small sum being charged interest.
- Opt for a shorter term length – With many car finance plans having terms that can last as much as 72 months, electing for a finance plan with a shorter term can decrease the amount of time you spend paying interest on the borrowed amount. Due to this it is highly advisable to not take out a prolonged car finance plan if this can be avioded.
What is Nissan Juke finance like?
Nissan Juke finance deals can be a good way to buy the model without having to save up the cost price in the first place. It is one of the brand’s most popular models and, as a result, it is easy to find a good Nissan Juke finance deal that works for you.
Is Nissan Qashqai finance available?
Buying a Nissan Qashqai on finance is a readily available financing option for the majority of people. You may need to have a deposit if you do not want to take out a car loan and, instead, want to follow the route of signing up to a hire purchase agreement (HP) or personal contract purchase (PCP) agreement. A car loan is an option for those that want to buy the car outright from the beginning.
Is accessing Nissan finance worthwhile?
Making use of any Nissan finance deal you can afford can be a worthwhile investment. Some of us need to have a car to get around. Sometimes, we may even need a car as part of our work. Nissans are good value cars with plenty of advantages so making use of a finance deal to buy one is often not just worthwhile, but a necessity.
* We are a credit broker and not a lender. Representative Example - Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £15,000.00, Deposit £500.00, borrowing £14,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £228.99 followed by a final payment of £7,560.00. Total cost of credit of £3,832.53 and total amount payable of £18,832.53. Based on 8,000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only.