Volvo V60 Car Finance
Volvo V60 Finance Deals
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2914 customer reviews
Volvo V60 Car Finance
Volvo V60 on Finance
Considering buying a Volvo V60 compact premium estate car? Why not buy it using car finance? There are numerous options with competitive interest rates and terms, helping you to spread the cost over a length of time convenient for you. Continue reading as Quotezone answers common questions from Volvo V60 buyers relating to car finance.
What is the Volvo V60?
The Volvo V60 is a compact premium estate car. It was first released on the market in autumn 2010, with a refresh in 2014. The latest base model is the V60 Estate 2.0 B4D Momentum Auto 5d, with a 2-litre engine and an eight-gear automatic transmission. More expensive models include the V60 Plus 2.0 T6 350 Recharge PHEV AWD Auto, which offers hybrid fuel, all-wheel drive, a 2-litre T6 engine, and automatic transmission. The car insurance group range for the Volvo V60 is 24-42.
Where can you get Volvo V60 on finance?
There are hundreds of car finance lenders, which can make it difficult to sort through them all to find the most competitive deals. Use our handy comparison tool to quickly and easily gather a wide range of quotes from our large network of lenders in the UK. Doing this only takes a couple of minutes, and then we can compare and present the best available offers for your needs.
How much does the Volvo V60 cost on finance?
This depends largely on the vehicle purchase price, and the car finance terms. The interest rate can depend on your credit score. Shorter car finance terms usually reduce the amount of interest you pay, and longer terms increase the total interest accrued.
How long does it take to get approved for Volvo V60 car finance?
This varies depending on the lender. Timescales can range from minutes to weeks. You can gather quotes and compare deals fast using our handy tool. Otherwise, make sure all financial and personal information is up-to-date and accurate to prevent delays in your application.
How does my credit rating affect buying a Volvo V60 on finance?
If you have a low credit score, it may lead to rejected finance applications or higher interest rates. Similarly, higher credit scores unlock more options for finance, often with better terms. You can check your credit rating using the following services:
- Clearscore (free) – Equifax
- TotallyMoney (free) – TransUnion, Experian
- Credit Karma (free) – TransUnion
- Checkmyfile (paid) – Equifax, TransUnion, Experian, Crediva.
How can I get a better deal on Volvo V60 finance?
There are a few things you can do to get a better deal.
- Compare as many car finance options as possible using our handy tool.
- Reduce the length of your car finance term. This reduces the total interest you pay.
- Offer a higher deposit upfront. This reduces the amount of loan required, meaning less interest overall.
- Part exchange or sell your old vehicle, and contribute the proceeds to your new Volvo V60.
* We are a credit broker and not a lender. Representative Example - Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £15,000.00, Deposit £500.00, borrowing £14,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £228.99 followed by a final payment of £7,560.00. Total cost of credit of £3,832.53 and total amount payable of £18,832.53. Based on 8,000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only.