Cheap Nissan Qashqai Car Finance Options
Compare Nissan Qashqai Finance Deals Today And Save Money
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Nissan Qashqai Finance
Compare Cheap Nissan Qashqai Finance Options
Known for it’s stylish design and fuel efficiency, this compact SUV has proven a favourite with many drivers the world over. With several upgrades and modifications made to the model over its production life the Qashqai seems set to continue to remain a favourite going into the future. However many of us are not ready to purchase one of these vehicles up front, that’s why car finance can prove a useful way of securing yourself one of these vehicles. That’s why Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance, to take all the hassle out of finding the right finance deal for your new Nissan. Who are Magnitude Finance? They are a UK business that has been helping people get the cars of their dreams for over 30 years and have arranged over £500 million of loans each year. No matter what deal you are searching for, we are here to help you with your car finance comparison.
Getting a Nissan Qashqai on finance
There are a few options available that you can use to finance a Nissan Qashqai, the method you choose will largely depend on your own goals and well as your financial situation. Your lender will also determine which option is best suited to your profile and will use your credit score, income level as well as any current outstanding debt amounts to make an evaluation. Here are the most common ways in which you may finance a Nissan Qashqai.
- Hire Purchase (HP) – With hire purchase you’ll make regular payments over a typical fixed period of 1 to 5 years or 12 to 60 months. With this finance option, the owner of the car will be the financer until such time as the final payment is made and ownership is transferred to the borrower. Therefore if you miss payments, you could lose the car.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – This popular method of finance involves you making regular repayments over a fixed period of time but instead of buying the car you are essentially renting it. You will have the option to purchase the car for the remaining amount, commonly known as the balloon amount, after the end of the fixed period or simply return it to the lender.
- Personal Loans – This type of finance involves you borrowing a lump sum of cash for the purchase of a car and then you will make regular payments over the fixed term until the loan is repaid.
- Lease – A lease works in a similar way to PCP where you essentially rent a car for a fixed period of time whilst making regular payments. After the end of the lease you’ll return the car to the financer.
The option you decide on is important, so you should do your research before agreeing to move forward with a finance plan.
How can I save on my Nissan Qashqai finance?
There are a few practical steps you can take to reduce the overall cost of your Nissan Qashqai finance. These steps are ultimately simple to follow but will require dedication to fully reap the benefits. Here are some common ways of reducing the cost of any future car finance plans.
- Elect to pay a larger deposit – By paying a larger deposit you can effectively reduce the amount of money you borrow on your loan. The typical deposit for car finance is 10% but increasing this to 20% or 25% can effectively reduce the total amount borrowed and reduce the amount of interest you’ll end up paying overall.
- Choose a plan with a shorter loan term – Opting for a shorter loan term will reduce the amount of months you spend paying interest, this will ultimately mean you end up saving money in the long run compared to a more prolonged plan.
- Get and maintain a good credit score – Having and maintaining a good credit score is crucial for securing the best car finance offers. Whilst a bad credit rating is not an automatic bar to accessing a car finance plan, it can make it more difficult and you’ll likely be charged a higher interest rate. Having a good credit score will also open doors to many other types on finance products such as mortgages and personal loans.
Can I get car finance with a bad credit score?
Although it may make it more difficult to find a lender, yes you still can find car finance even if your credit score is poor. This will naturally depend however on how poor the credit score is as well as other factors. You will also likely face higher interest charges as financers will view you as more risky to lend to depending on the reasons behind your credit score. Bad credit car finance may still be viable option for those with poor credit scores so there is still the ability to finance the purchase of a Qashqai.
What should I consider before financing a Nissan Qashqai?
You should always consider the key factors involved in taking out a car finance plan such as the term length, interest rate, your affordability as well as potential cancelation and early repayment fees. Always consult the T&Cs of a policy before deciding to go ahead with a plan.
Quotezone has teamed up with Magnitude Finance to make finding the right insurance for you easier than ever. Simply enter a few details and your off.