Skoda Fabia Car Finance
Skoda Fabia Finance Deals
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from an extensive panel of lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
It was time to renew my car insurance and having an email in from quotezone I thought why not give it a try and quotezone came up with the best price for my renewal. It was easy, quick and straightforward. Recommended.
Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
I found Quotezone to offer a wide range of options and very informative, their site is easy to navigate. I saved just over £700.00 a year on my car insurance. extremely happy!
4.75/5 from 3125 customer reviews
Skoda Fabia Car Finance
Compare cheap Skoda Fabia car finance offers in a matter of minutes and apply online
If you’re looking for a great deal on a new or used Skoda Fabia, compare our competitive car finance deals and apply today. At Quotezone.co.uk, we work with a wide range of leading UK car finance lenders to bring you some of the best deals on the market. Whether you’re looking for personal contract hire, PCP, leasing, hire purchase, or even bad credit car finance, we can help. Read on to find out more about financing your Skoda Fabia fast.
Is the Skoda Fabia a good car?
The Skoda Fabia is a popular choice for UK motorists, as this compact hatchback offers space and comfort and a range of high-performance engines. If you’re looking for an affordable and practical car, the Skoda Fabia could be an excellent choice.
How much does the Skoda Fabia cost?
A new Skoda Fabia is available from just over £16,945. You can expect to pay around £20,000 for a top-of-the-range model with all the bells and whistles.
What type of finance can I get for a Skoda Fabia?
There are a number of different types of finance available for the Skoda Fabia.
- Personal contract hire (PCH): This type of finance allows you to lease the Skoda Fabia for a set period of time, typically between 2 and 4 years. You will make regular monthly payments, and at the end of the term, you can simply hand the car back with no further obligations.
- Personal contract purchase (PCP): PCP works like PCH, but at the end of the term, you will have the option to pay a lump sum to buy the car outright.
- Hire purchase (HP): HP also works similarly, but at the end of the term you will own the car outright.
- Leasing: Leasing works in a similar way to PCH, but is typically only available for business users.
Can I finance Skoda Fabia if I have bad credit?
If you have a poor credit history, you may still be able to get a Skoda Fabia on finance through Quotezone.co.uk. We work with a number of specialist bad credit lenders who may be able to help. You may be required to provide a larger deposit or a guarantor.
Is it a good idea to pay off my Skoda Fabia finance early?
You may be able to save money by paying off your Skoda Fabia finance early, but it’s important to check the terms and conditions of your agreement first. Some lenders may charge penalties for early repayment, so it’s always best to check before you make any decisions.
How can Quotezone help me get the best deal on Skoda Fabia car finance?
At Quotezone.co.uk, we work with a wide range of leading UK car finance lenders to bring you some of the best deals on the market. We compare a wide range of offers from personal contract hire and PCP to leasing and bad credit car finance, so you can choose the best deal for your needs.
*Representative Example – Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £15,000.00, Deposit £500.00, borrowing £14,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £228.99 followed by a final payment of £7,560.00. Total cost of credit of £3,832.53 and total amount payable of £18,832.53. Based on 8,000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only. We are a credit broker and not a lender. Magnitude Finance is a trading style of DSG Financial Services Ltd. DSG Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales with a company number 02313903. Our VAT registration number is 511678843. DSG Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 649675