Skoda Scala Car Finance
Skoda Scala Finance Deals
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
the price was right and the customer service excellent.
Poulton-le-Fylde, United Kingdom
Easy and great quote
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2907 customer reviews
Skoda Scala Car Finance
Compare Skoda Scala on Finance
Are you eyeing up a Skoda Scala 5-door hatchback? Make your next purchase with Skoda Scala car finance to spread the cost of your purchase, with competitive interest rates and terms up to 5 years.
Continue reading as Quotezone.co.uk answers common questions about Skoda Scala car finance.
What is the Skoda Scala?
The Skoda Scala is a 5-door family hatchback. Sales officially started in May 2019.
The base model 1.0 TSI 95 S 5dr comes with a 1-litre engine, manual transmission, and fuel economy of 53 mpg.
The top model 1.5 TSI SE 5dr increases the engine size to 1.5 litres with manual transmission and fuel economy of 48.7 mpg.
The car insurance group for Skoda Scala is between 9-13 and varies dependent on the model.
Where Can I Get Skoda Scala on Finance?
Find a range of car finance deals for the Skoda Scala using comparison sites like Quotezone.
We compare car finance offerings across 34+ lenders based on your circumstances and sort these deals by cost.
What is the Cost of Skoda Scala Car Finance?
It doesn’t cost anything to compare car finance quotes on Quotezone.
Using our comparison service, view the cost of car finance for the Skoda Scala across several lenders. The cost is dependent on the value of the loan, term, and your credit history — all influencing the interest rate.
What is the Timescale for Skoda Scala Car Finance Application?
Lenders can take anything from a few minutes to a few weeks to approve car finance for the Skoda Scala. You may need to undertake additional checks if your credit history is shaky. This can delay the application.
Have your financial details and a form of identification to hand to speed things along. Quotezone inputs the personal and financial details for you, so you can focus on finding the right deal.
Can I Get Skoda Scala Car Finance With Bad Credit?
Your credit rating reflects your spending habits and financial health to lenders. It’s possible to get Skoda Scala car finance with bad credit, though interest rates and deposit requirements may be higher.
Check your credit report across four of the UK’s credit reference agencies using the following services:
- Clearscore (free) – Equifax
- TotallyMoney (free) – TransUnion, Experian
- Credit Karma (free) – TransUnion
- checkmyfile (paid) – Equifax, TransUnion, Experian, Crediva
How to Get a Better Deal on Skoda Scala Car Finance?
Quotezone recommends checking as many lenders as possible to find the right deal. We automate this process for you with our car finance comparison service.
Here are some ways to get a better deal for your new Skoda Scala on finance:
- Increase your upfront deposit to reduce the interest-bearing balance for lower costs.
- The annual percentage rate (APR) runs each year, so reducing the term length will lead to less interest paid overall.
- If you have an old vehicle, trade-in or part-exchange options reduce your loan amount.
Will Comparing Skoda Scala Car Finance Hurt My Credit Score?
No. Quotezone uses soft search quotations to access basic information from your credit report. This allows us to collect quotes from multiple lenders at once.
Soft searches have no impact on credit scores. Hard searches when applying for car finance can impact your score.
* We are a credit broker and not a lender. Representative Example - Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £15,000.00, Deposit £500.00, borrowing £14,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £228.99 followed by a final payment of £7,560.00. Total cost of credit of £3,832.53 and total amount payable of £18,832.53. Based on 8,000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only.