Volvo C30 Car Finance
Volvo C30 Finance Deals
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Volvo C30 Car Finance
Volvo C30 on Finance
Planning to purchase a Volvo C30 compact hatchback? Consider Volvo C30 car finance deals, and spread the cost of your purchase, with competitive interest rates and term lengths according to suit you.
Continue reading as Quotezone.co.uk answers popular questions relating to Volvo C30 car finance.
What is Volvo C30?
The Volvo C30 is a compact hatchback car. It was first released on the market in March 2007 in Canada. This car is available on the used market. Production was discontinued in 2013 and replaced by the Volvo V40 hatchback.
The base model is Volvo C30 1.6L 5MT (100 HP) – with a 1.6-litre engine and 5-gear manual transmission.
Higher spec models include Volvo C30 2.5L D5 5AT (180 HP) – increasing the engine size to 2.5 litres with 5-gear automatic transmission.
Depending on your chosen model, the Volvo C30 car insurance group ranges from 14-34.
Where Can I Find Volvo C30 Finance Deals?
We recommend using a car finance comparison site like Quotezone.
Our lending panel consists of 34+ lenders, each with personalized offers. View the interest rate and total cost of borrowing upfront to choose the right deal for your circumstances.
How Much Does Volvo C30 Cost on Finance?
This depends on your chosen lender, the interest rate they offer, and the length of the loan period.
Quotezone allows you to compare Volvo C30 quotes between 34+ lenders, entirely free. Our lending panel offers interest rates starting at 6.9% APR, with loan periods up to 6 years.
How Fast is the Volvo C30 Car Finance Application?
Each lender will check your financial history before approving a Volvo C30 finance deal. Some lenders do this within minutes, while others take a few weeks.
To speed up your Volvo C30 finance approval, have the correct financial information and identity documents ready.
What Credit Rating is Needed for Volvo C30 on Finance?
Lenders use credit ratings to see if you can afford a Volvo C30 on finance.
Normally, lower credit ratings reduce your chance of approval and increase interest rates or deposit requirements.
As your credit rating improves, interest rates decrease and more lenders are willing to accept your application.
Monitor your credit score using these services:
- Clearscore (free) – Equifax
- TotallyMoney (free) – TransUnion, Experian
- Credit Karma (free) – TransUnion
- checkmyfile (paid) – Equifax, TransUnion, Experian, Crediva
Do Comparison Sites Hurt My Score When Searching for Volvo C30 Deals?
Quotezone uses special soft search quotations to compare deals with our lending panel. Soft searches have zero impact on your credit rating.
Compare as many deals as you like, as often as you like with no negative impact. Please be aware that applying for finance will result in a hard search, which can impact your score.
How Can I Reduce the Cost of Volvo C30 Car Finance?
Reduce the cost of Volvo C30 on finance by:
- Offering a higher deposit upfront
- Reducing the length of the loan
- Part exchanging an old vehicle to contribute money towards a new vehicle
- Long-term, improving your credit rating via responsible use of finance products may reduce car finance interest rates
* We are a credit broker and not a lender. Representative Example - Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £15,000.00, Deposit £500.00, borrowing £14,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £228.99 followed by a final payment of £7,560.00. Total cost of credit of £3,832.53 and total amount payable of £18,832.53. Based on 8,000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only.