Compare Market Trader Insurance
Compare market trader insurance with Quotezone
Policies provided by our panel of UK insurance providers
Market Traders Insurance
Market traders insurance is designed to provide the relevant protection required for businesses in this sector. As a market trader you can be open to legal action being taken against you in respect of your legal responsibility for personal injury or property damage arising during the course of your marketing activities. Regardless of whether you operate inside or outside and the frequency with which you trade, it can be important to consider covering your business activities.
What can be covered with a market traders insurance policy?
- Public liability - Not obligatory, but it is accepted as being essential for any trader who comes into contact with members of the public. This protects against claims made against you in respect of your legal liability for personal injury or damage suffered by third parties. Common limits of liability are £1M, £2M £5M and £10M although other limits are available for market traders.
- Employers’ liability this is a legal requirement if you have employees and the statutory minimum level of cover is £5M.
- Product liability This can be considered depending on the products you sell, for example, it could be important if you sell home-made food or products not manufactured by yourself, with customers susceptible to food poisoning or other contractions.
- Stock and equipment cover to cover against theft or damage during your business activities.
- Property cover - Can protect against fire or water damage to your goods or stall.
- Goods in Transit cover - This can covers your stock in transit as you move to and from the market.
Other additional cover options
Market traders liability insurance quotes
We understand that you don’t always have the time to search lots of different insurance companies to compare quotes. This is where we aim to help - by comparing quotes provided by our panel of UK insurance providers. Whether you require public liability cover, employers liability or property cover, we may be able to help.
Compare market traders insurance with Quotezone.co.uk
Quotezone could help you find market trader insurance through our specialist market trader insurance panel. Fill in one simple form with your details, and our panel will contact you with a quote to cover your needs. Quotezone is proud to be an independent insurance comparison site. More than 3 million users so far have used our website to compare insurance give it a try and you could find a cheap deal on market trader insurance! Quotezone aims to take the hassle out of searching for market traders liability insurance for your business.