Ford C Max Finance Deals
Car Finance for a Ford C Max
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Ford C Max Finance Deals
Find great UK deals on car finance for a Ford C Max
Are you looking at buying a new or used Ford C Max? Cars are a big investment, so a good way to get your dream car is looking at buying the Ford C Max on finance. However, it can be a challenge to make sure you’re getting a great deal on car finance for a Ford.
Our quick and simple quote comparison tool can help you look at car finance deals from a wide range of dealers, banks, and lenders throughout the UK. Comparing car finance quotes can help give you the chance to save money on car finance.
How much is a Ford C Max per month?
Each car finance plan has a different monthly payment. Your monthly payments will depend on your car price, deposit amount, interest rate, and the length of your plan. You can use our quote comparison tool to see how much you could be paying, as well as compare monthly payments for models such as the Ford Tourneo and Ford S Max.
What downpayment do I need for a Ford C Max?
Most lenders will require a downpayment of 10% to 20% of the car’s cost. Some lenders may accept a smaller deposit, and you can sometimes find a 0% deposit finance plan. However, a lower deposit usually means a higher interest rate.
How long can I finance a Ford C Max for?
The standard length of a car finance plan is 24 to 48 months. However, you can find car finance offers for 12 months, 60 months, or 72 months. A longer car finance plan will decrease your monthly payments but increase the total amount of interest you pay.
How can I get a low interest rate on a Ford C Max?
One simple way to find a lower interest rate is to compare quotes for car finance. You can also often get a lower interest rate with a higher deposit or by improving your credit score.
Does Ford offer car finance?
Yes, Ford will offer their own car finance to people who buy vehicles through them. However, you can’t always be certain that you’re getting a great deal. You should always compare car finance quotes to find competitive offers.
What is the settlement figure on car finance?
The settlement figure is the amount you still owe on the car, not including interest. It can be useful to know your settlement figure if you want to pay off the car early.
Is it hard to get finance for a Ford C max?
There are many lenders who will offer car finance deals on the Ford C Max, as long as you have a good credit history and can prove that you can make the monthly payments. If you have poor credit, some specialist lenders may still offer car finance.
* We are a credit broker and not a lender. Representative Example - Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £15,000.00, Deposit £500.00, borrowing £14,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £228.99 followed by a final payment of £7,560.00. Total cost of credit of £3,832.53 and total amount payable of £18,832.53. Based on 8,000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only.