Honda Civic Finance Comparison Online
Cheap Honda Civic Finance Options
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2913 customer reviews
Honda Civic Finance
Compare Honda Civic Finance
The Honda Civic is one of the most popular cars in the world and renowned for its reliability and fuel efficiency. In fact fuel efficiency is one of the main reasons many drivers opt for the Honda Civic as their car of choice. However if you’re unable to purchase one of these cars upfront then finance could be the option for you. That’s why Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance, to take all the hassle out of finding the right finance deal for your new set of wheels. Who are Magnitude Finance? They are a UK business that has been helping people get the cars of their dreams for over 30 years and have arranged over £500 million of loans each year. No matter what deal you are searching for, we are here to help you with your car finance comparison.
How can I finance a Honda Civic?
There are many ways that you can finance a car in the UK, here are the common methods used by most borrowers in the UK. The following list provides you with a rough idea of the options that may be available to you for financing a Honda Civic.
- Hire Purchase (HP) – With hire purchase you’ll make regular payments over a typical fixed period of 1 to 5 years or 12 to 60 months. With this finance option, the owner of the car will be the financer until such time as the final payment is made and ownership is transferred to the borrower. Therefore if you miss payments, you could lose the car.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – This popular method of finance involves you making regular repayments over a fixed period of time but instead of buying the car you are essentially renting it. You will have the option to purchase the car for the remaining amount after the end of the fixed period or simply return it to the lender.
- Personal Loans – This type of finance involves you borrowing a lump sum of cash for the purchase of a car and then you will make regular payments over the fixed term until the loan is repaid.
- Lease – A lease works in a similar way to PCP where you essentially rent a car for a fixed period of time whilst making regular payments. After the end of the lease you’ll return the car to the financer.
The option that will work best for you largely depends on your own personal financial situation and financial history. For example the following are used be lenders to evaluate your finance application.
- Credit Score
- Previous Financial History
It is important to research what finance options will be best for your own personal situation. The easiest way to do this is to simply fill out our basic details form, This will let you find cheaper Honda Civic insurance that works for you.