Toyota Hilux Car Finance
Toyota Hilux Finance Deals
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Toyota Hilux Car Finance
Compare Toyota Hilux Finance Deals
Eyeing up a new Toyota Hilux pickup truck? Spread the cost of your new vehicle and get competitive interest rates with Toyota Hilux car finance.
Read on to find out how we can help with Toyota finance and learn more about the Toyota Hilux.
Is The 2022 Hilux Good?
The Toyota Hilux first made an appearance in 1968 and is now in its eighth generation. The Hilux is known for being a tough, reliable pickup truck that can handle even the harshest conditions and most rugged terrain.
Although typically heavier, pickup trucks like the Hilux have become popular alternatives to SUVs in more recent times. The Hilux itself offers good comfort, excellent safety features and of course great on and off-road handling.
In 2020 Toyota made improvements to the driving experience and power, adding a new 2.8-litre engine with 204 horsepower. The 2022 model, the Hilux GR Sport, made even more upgrades to the suspension and added some high-spec elements like a panoramic camera, auto-dimming rear-view mirror and dual-zone air conditioning.
Does Hilux Have a 360 Camera?
You’ll be unlikely to find a 360 camera in older Toyota Hilux models, but you will find it in newer ones. The 360 camera (or panoramic view monitor camera) is a high-tech addition that allows you to get a birds-eye view of your pickup truck when parking.
Does Toyota Have Its Own Financing?
Most Toyota dealerships will have finance options. However, at Quotezone.co.uk, we recommend that you don’t automatically go with the first Toyota Hilux finance deal you’re offered but shop around and get quotes from different lenders.
By using our online comparison service you can fill out one simple form and compare Toyota Hilux finance offers across different lenders to help you choose the right deal for you. It’s completely free and could help you save money on a better deal.
How Much Is a Hilux Per Month?
The monthly cost of Toyota Hilux finance will vary depending on several factors. The lender, the deposit, your credit rating, and the loan term all influence the Toyota Hilux finance offers that will be open to you and how much your monthly payments will be.
How Can I Get Better Toyota Hilux Finance Offers?
Along with collecting a range of quotes, there are some other steps you can take to help you get a better deal on Toyota Hilux finance:
- A higher upfront deposit can reduce the loan amount and lower the overall cost of the loan.
- A shorter loan term can reduce the overall interest that you’ll pay on the loan.
- Trading in or part-exchanging your old car can also reduce your overall loan amount and help you get a better deal.
Considering other options like the Toyota Land Cruiser or Toyota Highlander instead? We can help with that too. At Quotezone.co.uk we can help you compare quotes on many different Toyota models, so you can decide on the right car and the right finance deal for you.
* We are a credit broker and not a lender. Representative Example - Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £15,000.00, Deposit £500.00, borrowing £14,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £228.99 followed by a final payment of £7,560.00. Total cost of credit of £3,832.53 and total amount payable of £18,832.53. Based on 8,000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only.