Volvo S40 Car Finance
Volvo S40 Finance Deals
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Volvo S40 Car Finance
Volvo S40 on Finance
Choosing the Volvo S40 subcompact executive car for your next vehicle? Consider car finance to spread the cost of the vehicle purchase, with competitive term lengths and interest rates.
Continue reading as Quotezone.co.uk answers questions about Volvo S40 finance.
What is Volvo S40?
The Volvo S40 is a series of compact and subcompact executive saloon cars. Its second generation launched in 2004, following the first generation (1995-2003).
The base model is Volvo S40 1.6L 5MT – with a 1.6-litre engine and 5-gear manual transmission.
Newer high-end models include VOLVO S40 T5 6MT – with a 2.5-litre turbo engine and 6-gear manual transmission.
The Volvo S40 range has a car insurance group of 15-34.
Where Can I Get Volvo S40 on Finance?
There are hundreds of car finance providers and it’s difficult to identify good deals individually.
At Quotezone, we compare deals among 34+ lenders simultaneously. This gives you a snapshot of the car finance market, with the best available deals according to your needs.
How Much Does Volvo S40 Cost on Finance?
Each lender has its own lending policies and requirements, so costs will vary.
As a general rule, you can obtain lower interest rates and reduce borrowing costs with a better credit score. Use Quotezone to compare deals starting at 6.9% APR with up to 6-year terms suited to your circumstances.
What is the Timeline for Volvo S40 Application Approval?
Some lenders automate application approvals, taking mere minutes. Others require more information, taking a few weeks to approve finance applications.
To expedite your car finance application, have proof of income and identity documents ready to share with the lender.
Do I Need a Good Credit Score to Get Volvo S40 Car Finance?
Your credit score reflects your financial habits and ability to repay lenders.
A lower credit score indicates you may struggle to repay finance products, which is a risk for lenders. To offset this, they may increase the interest rate.
Quotezone hosts specialist lenders for low credit scores. Fill in your details and we will present all available options for your circumstances.
Will Comparing Volvo S40 Finance Quotes Damage My Credit Report?
Quotezone uses something called soft search to compare deals between multiple lenders. This is a very basic check on your credit file and has no negative impact.
You can obtain multiple quotes from lenders simultaneously, without damaging your credit report.
How Can I Get a Cheaper Deal on Volvo S40 Finance?
Buyers can reduce the total cost of Volvo S40 car finance using these tips:
- Negotiate the sale price with the private seller or dealership
- Reduce the loan term to decrease total interest accrued
- Offer a higher deposit to reduce the total loan value
- Part exchange your old vehicle and contribute the money towards your new Volvo S40
* We are a credit broker and not a lender. Representative Example - Personal Contract Purchase: Cash Price £15,000.00, Deposit £500.00, borrowing £14,500.00 over 4 years at 8.9% Representative APR (fixed). 47 monthly payments of £228.99 followed by a final payment of £7,560.00. Total cost of credit of £3,832.53 and total amount payable of £18,832.53. Based on 8,000 miles per annum, excess mileage charges will apply if this is exceeded. Finance subject to status 18+ only.