Sell My Nissan Online
Sell Your Nissan With 5,000+ verified dealers
- Find your best offer from 5,000+ verified dealers
- Dealers compete to give you their best price!
- Sell your car in as little as 24 hours
- Get free home collection and fast payment
- Free vehicle valuation, with no obligation
Ready to sell your car?
Over 4,000 car dealers
Quotezone.co.uk has partnered with Motorway to give you access to over 4,000 car dealers.
Sell your car for free
Sell online, without the hassle.
Save time and money
One short form is all it takes.
No-obligation vehicle valuation
Get a free car valuation, with no obligation to sell.
Sell My Nissan
Sell my car comparison for your Nissan today by getting multiple offers from thousands of trusted UK dealers
Do you feel like it’s time for a change? Want to get a new car but don’t know how to sell your old one? Look no further, because we can help you sell your Nissan quickly and easily. At Sell My Car, we work fast so you can enjoy the extra money in your pocket as soon as possible. In fact, you could sell your Nissan in as little as 24 hours and have it collected from your doorstep for free.
How does Sell My Car work?
- Enter your registration number and some key details about your car to get started
- Choose the best offer from one of our verified dealers
- Accept the offer and we’ll handle the rest, including free home collection and fast payment.
How much does it cost to sell a Nissan?
Selling your Nissan with us is completely free. There are no hidden costs or catches, and you’re under no obligation to accept any of the offers that you receive.
What Nissan is the easiest to sell?
Any Nissan model can be sold quickly and easily through our platform. However, some of the most popular models that we see being listed include the Nissan Juke, Qashqai, and Leaf. With so many verified dealers competing for your business, you’re sure to get a great offer no matter what model of Nissan you own.
What is Nissan’s resale value?
Nissan’s resale value is very strong, as the reliability and build quality of their cars are very well regarded. However, in-demand models can lose up to 40% of their value after three years. This means that it’s a good idea to sell your Nissan sooner rather than later if you want to get the best possible price for it.
What do I need to sell my Nissan?
To sell your Nissan, make sure you have all the paperwork in order, such as the V5C logbook, service history, and any MOT certificates. Also make sure you have all the keys for the car, ready to hand over on collection. Having these on hand will help to speed up the process and get you a better price for your car.
Why should I sell a Nissan with Sell My Car?
There are many reasons to sell your Nissan with us, including:
- Our platform is free to use with no hidden costs or catches
- We have 5,000+ verified and trusted dealers competing for your business
- You could sell your Nissan in as little as 24 hours
- We offer a hassle-free service with free home collection included
- We guarantee fast payment once you’ve accepted an offer.
What other makes of car can I sell?
*Based on a survey of 2,079 customers who sold their car on Motorway between 1st March and 22nd July 2021, analysed and independently verified by Blue Yonder Research in August 2021. 42% of consumers achieved £1,000 or more with Motorway than their initial quote from other companies.