Cheap Scania truck insurance quotes now
Cheap Scania Truck Insurance
- Quotes from UK insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Policies and deals from industry leading insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
the price was right and the customer service excellent.
Poulton-le-Fylde, United Kingdom
Easy and great quote
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2907 customer reviews
Scania Truck Insurance – Compare Cheap Quotes
Whether you own a Scania G-series truck, and you’ve invested in a bigger R-series or S-series model, when you need Scania truck insurance it pays to shop around for the best insurance quotes – and that’s where we come in.
Quotezone.co.uk’s truck insurance comparison service can help you compare Scania truck insurance quotes from a wide range of different insurance providers, which could increase your odds of finding the right policy at the right price.
Which type of Scania truck is cheaper to insure?
All other things being equal, the Scania G-series is likely to be a little cheaper to insure than the R-series and S-series trucks, because the G-series is a little bit smaller and lighter and sometimes has a slightly less powerful engine.
Of course, all things are rarely equal, and insurance providers actually take a wide range of other variables into account besides the specific model of Scania truck you’re insuring, such as the truck’s age, its mileage, where it operates and where it’s parked when it isn’t being driven.
In addition, a wide range of risk factors relating to the truck driver will also affect the cost of your Scania truck insurance, including the driver’s age and location, how long they’ve held their licence, whether they have any points on their licence, and the length of their No Claims Bonus.
Should I opt for a fully-comprehensive Scania truck insurance policy?
When you’re taking out Scania truck insurance you will have three levels of coverage to choose from:
- Third party only Scania truck insurance
- Third party, fire and theft
- Fully comprehensive Scania truck insurance
Given how much your Scania truck would cost to repair or replace if you were ever involved in an accident, and taking into consideration the fact that your truck is probably a key component in your business operations, it’s possible any money you might save by opting for a ‘third party only’ policy might well be something of a false economy. To give your business the coverage and protection it needs it would be advisable to opt for a fully-comprehensive Scania truck insurance policy instead.
How can I find cheaper Scania truck insurance?
Whether you’re insuring a G-series, an R-series or an S-series, insuring your Scania truck is never likely to be cheap. Having said that, there are a few steps you can take to increase your odds of finding cheaper Scania truck insurance, such as:
- Comparing quotes – First and foremost, you should shop around for the best Scania truck insurance quotes by using a price comparison site like Quotezone.co.uk, which can help you compare policies from a range of different truck insurance specialists.
- Avoiding ‘any driver’ Renault truck insurance policies – while ‘any driver’ policies are more convenient and flexible, they also represent a much higher level of insurance risk for the insurer, which means they tend to cost a lot more.
- Avoiding younger, less experienced truck drivers – In addition to avoiding ‘any driver’ policies, it would be a good idea to only insure older, more experienced truck drivers if at all possible, as younger drivers are usually more costly to insure as well.