Home / Insurance / Iveco

Cheap Iveco Van Insurance

Iveco van insurance quotes

Van Insurance

Get cheap van insurance quotes now

Enter vehicle registration number

Don't know the registration number?

Looking for cheaper insurance?

  • Search over 60 different van insurance providers
    Quotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
  • Over three million users
    Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
  • Buy online or by phone
    Purchase your van policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
  • Norton secured
    Our quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
  • You could save time and money
    Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
  • Independent and unbiased service
    We aren't owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.

Cheap Iveco Van Insurance

Iveco van insurance

Iveco is one of the leading European truck, bus and diesel engine manufacturers that is based in Italy. The company is a subsidiary of the Fiat group and as of 2003 had produced 460,000 diesel engines on an annual basis and around 200,000 commercial vehicles.

Iveco takes its name from the Industrial VEhicle COrporation, which is actually an alliance among leading European commercial vehicle manufacturers that includes Fiat, Unic and Magirus. The company is one of the leading players in the medium duty commercial vehicles and engine markets. It is also close to the top in sales of passenger transport vehicles and is also one of the leaders in the 3.5 tonne light vehicle category.

Iveco as a number of brands have been successful over the years. These include the main brand, Iveco, which manufactures light and heavy commercial vehicles, including The Daily, The Eurocargo, the Stralis and the Trakker. Iveco motors is another brand that manufactures engines for automotive, industrial, agricultural, Marine, and power generation. Iveco Magirus manufactures firefighting applications which includes the Lohr Magirus, the Iveco Mezzi Speciali and the Camiva. Astra provides heavy-duty trucks, all terrain rigid dump trucks, articulated dump trucks, and quarry construction site vehicles.

Seddon Atkinson manufactures special-purpose construction and waste collection vehicles for the UK market and finally Irisbus manufactures mini buses, city buses, GT and intercity coaches.

At the present time the company has 49 factories, 15 development and research facilities, 840 dealers, more than 31,000 employees and currently operates in 19 countries. Only 40% of the engines that the company manufactures actually go into Iveco vehicles. The remaining 60% are sold as OEM units, which are, used for automotive, industrial, agricultural, Marine, and power generation applications in various countries around the world. They are also a major European producer of fire fighting vehicles.

Customer Reviews

4.8/ 5

Based on 1573 reviews on Reviews.co.uk

Read all reviews

  • ★★★★★

    Anonymous, 07-03-2018

    Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.

  • ★★★★★

    Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018

    Quick and easy, no problems at all.

  • ★★★★★

    Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018

    Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.

Van Manufacturers