Compare cheap van insurance quotes from over 60 specialist UK providers, including
Why use Quotezone.co.uk to compare van insurance policies?
Compare policies from over 60 different van insurance providers
Our van insurance comparison service increases your odds of finding a great deal by comparing 60+ policies side-by-side.
Buy the policy online or by phone
Purchase your van insurance policy quickly and easily, and choose between monthly and annual payment options.
Save time and money
One short form is all it takes to compare quotes from over 60 van insurance providers, side-by-side.
Over three million users
Over three million people use Quotezone.co.uk each year to save money on their policies.
Secure & Encrypted
Quotezone.co.uk is committed to keeping your data safe and secure.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
It was time to renew my car insurance and having an email in from quotezone I thought why not give it a try and quotezone came up with the best price for my renewal. It was easy, quick and straightforward. Recommended.
Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
I found Quotezone to offer a wide range of options and very informative, their site is easy to navigate. I saved just over £700.00 a year on my car insurance. extremely happy!
4.75/5 from 3125 customer reviews
Nissan Van Insurance
We make Nissan insurance easy with our online comparison platform. A simple one-page form is all it takes to access cheap quotes from a multitude of providers across the UK. Weigh up your options and get a policy in place within minutes, without hassle. You can find out more about insuring your Nissan van below.
Are vans expensive to insure?
When it comes to insurance, vans are more expensive to cover than cars, due to their larger sizes and more powerful engines. Larger vans are more expensive to insure as the costs of repairs and maintenance are higher. Larger vehicles are also more expensive to replace.
What insurance group is a Nissan Van?
Nissan vans belong to the following insurance groups:
- Nissan Cabstar: insurance groups 9-17
- Nissan Interstar: insurance groups 12-18
- Nissan Kubistar: insurance groups 5-6
- Nissan Navara: insurance groups 9-20
- Nissan NV200: insurance groups 4-8
- Nissan NV400: insurance groups 12-18
- Nissan Pathfinder: insurance groups 9-10
- Nissan Primastar: insurance groups 4-6
- Nissan Terrano: insurance groups 15-16
- Nissan Vanette: insurance groups 10-11
How high is insurance group 20?
The UK’s insurance group rating system goes from 1 (cheapest) to 50 (most expensive). As 20 is within the lower bracket, it is one of the cheaper insurance groups.
What levels of van insurance cover can I choose from?
You can choose from the following levels of cover when insuring your Nissan van:
- Third-party only is the lowest legal level of van insurance cover. It covers the costs of damage and injuries caused to third parties.
- Third-party fire and theft cover includes third-party cover as well as theft. It also covers the costs of damage caused by fire and attempted theft.
- Comprehensive cover is the most complete type of cover, covering additional costs e.g. accidental damage.
Do I need special insurance for my Nissan van?
You can choose between 2 types of cover: private or business. Business van insurance (also called commercial van insurance) is required when you use your van for business purposes and / or drive it to commute to work, whereas private is for social and domestic use.
Is van insurance compulsory?
Yes, having an appropriate level of cover in place is a legal requirement in the UK. If you’re found to be driving without van insurance, you can incur points on your license and may be fined up to £300.
How can I save on my Nissan Van premium?
You can save on your Nissan van premium by:
- Paying yearly
- Keeping a clean driving record
- Taking an advanced van driving course
- Increasing your voluntary excess