Compare Chevrolet Corvette insurance online
Corvette car insurance quotes in moments
- Compare car insurance quotes from over 110 reliable UK providers
- Enjoy using a secure and efficient platform trusted by millions
- Fill in your application online or on the phone
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
the price was right and the customer service excellent.
Poulton-le-Fylde, United Kingdom
Easy and great quote
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2907 customer reviews
Compare Chevrolet Corvette car insurance
Get insured quickly, cheaply and securely with our state of the art comparison tool
Are you looking to get a cheap insurance quote for your newly acquired Chevrolet Corvette? Or, perhaps you are looking to find a cheaper renewal price? Either way, you are in the right place. Our comparison website compares quotes from over 110 UK providers to find you the best deal possible.
Before using our comparison tool, you can read this mini guide to find out more about insuring your Chevrolet Corvette.
Is a Chevrolet Corvette expensive to insure?
The Chevrolet Corvette is expensive to insure as it belongs to insurance group 50. It is the highest car insurance group, meaning it is one of the most expensive vehicles to insure. However, you can compare Chevrolet Corvette car insurance on our online platform to ensure you get the cheapest quotes possible.
Am I obligated to insure my Chevrolet Corvette in the UK?
Yes. It is a legal obligation to insure your car to drive it in the UK. The minimum fine for driving an uninsured car is £300. Additionally, you could incur 6 penalty points on your driving license.
Are old Chevrolet Corvettes expensive to insure?
Older models tend to be cheaper to insure due to the lower engine capacity and cheaper car value. However, old Chevrolet Corvettes have less security features, which can drive your quote prices up. If you add extra security features to your old Chevrolet Corvette, it should help to bring your quote down a little.
What level of cover can I choose from?
If you are looking to insure your Chevrolet Corvette, you can opt for one of the following cover options:
- Third-party cover – Will cover third-party injury / physical damage. Damage to your Chevrolet Corvette will not be included.
- Third-party, fire and theft cover – Combines third-party cover with fire and theft cover.
- Comprehensive cover – Includes most types of damage caused to you and others, including accidental damage.
Can other people drive my Chevrolet Corvette?
You can add designated drivers on your policy when you browse for car insurance quotes. Designated drivers can also be added to your policy later on. Non-designated drivers can drive your Corvette if they have a DOC (drive other cars) clause on their own car insurance. However, this will only cover them on a third-party basis.
How can I reduce my Chevrolet Corvette insurance premium?
If you are looking to insure your Chevrolet Corvette, you can reduce your premium by taking the following measures:
- Opting to pay for your car insurance on an annual basis instead of monthly
- Adding extra security features to your Chevrolet Corvette, including anti-theft devices and dashcams
- Maintaining a full, clean driving license
- Transferring your no claims bonus to ensure you keep building it up
- Decreasing your annual mileage
- Opting out of auto-renewals and comparing Chevrolet Corvette insurance quotes online each year
*51% of consumers could save £490.26 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from June 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.