Children’s Private Health Insurance
Compare Health Insurance for Children
- Get treatment quickly – avoid long NHS waiting lists
- Compare leading insurers like AXA, Bupa, Aviva and more
- By switching health insurance you could save up to 23%*
- Get an instant quote online or call 0808 196 8821
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
I managed to get our home and contents insured instantly when I needed to do so on the 12th January, after moving to a new home. The service was first class, and easy to complete online.
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 3112 customer reviews
Compare health insurance with Quotezone.co.uk
Health insurance is something no one ever hopes they will need. But the fact remains that many people are grateful for it every single year, because of some unforeseen illness or accident.
What is Private Health Insurance?
Private Health Insurance or Personal Health Insurance is an insurance policy aimed at covering the costs of medical treatment for people who choose to have private care. Patients can protect themselves against acute medical conditions they may develop in the future. PMI is an alternative to using the NHS for health care and medical treatment and policies can be offered for individuals, couples or whole families.
How does this type of health insurance work?
Private health insurance is based on managing the risk of unexpected circumstances. You pay the premium like any other insurance policy, either in monthly installments or in one lump sum, so that if you fall ill or have an accident, you’ll be able to receive any eligible medical treatment privately – avoiding any potential NHS waiting lists. Cover for Health Insurance can be renewed annually, and treatment occurs through a specialist or GP referral. Provided that treatment has been agreed in advance with your insurer, they will pay for the cost of the treatment directly to the health care provider, or you can be reimbursed if you already covered the cost. Based on the level of cover required, each policy taken out has a limit in terms of how much financial support it offers in the health insurance policy.
The award-winning service from our partner Howden Life and Health compares one of the largest panels of insurers in the UK. Compare quotes online now, or if you would prefer help choosing the best policy for you, you can call one of our dedicated advisers on freephone 0808 196 8821.
What are the features and benefits of private medical insurance?
PMI gives you a choice in the level of care you get, how and when it is provided.
Features and benefits range from:
- Specialist referrals: You can ask your GP to refer you to an expert or specialist working privately to get a second opinion or specialist treatment.
- Scans: Get the scans you want for a quick diagnosis.
- Waiting times: Reduce the waiting time for diagnosis and treatment.
- Hospital care: You can choose a hospital that best suits, you may also get a private room rather than staying in an open ward which might be mixed sex.
- Medication & treatments: Some specialist drugs and treatments might be available even if they aren’t on the NHS.
- Pre-Existing conditions: The customer can wait on the NHS or Pay privately to self-fund the operation.
How could Quotezone help me find a competitive health insurance policy?
With so many companies offering health insurance, finding a cheap health insurance policy can prove difficult, making it important to research many companies to see what policies they provide. Quotezone aims to take the strain out of this to ensure finding cheap health insurance is quick and easy. With our comparison service provided by Howden Life and Health, you can easily get quotes online. It takes just minutes to get your prices. Alternatively you can call on 0808 196 8821 to discuss a tailored insurance policy for you.
Compare health insurance quickly and easily
Health insurance can provide you with peace of mind and protection for the future. Get started now and get one step closer to your ideal health insurance policy.
* During August 2021, Howden Life and Health clients saved an average 23% (£587.45) by switching insurers via Howden Life and Health. The average saving was £587.45 per year. These figures are based on a review of 100 clients that switched in August 2021, to a comparable or better policy.
“Is private medical insurance a waste of money when we have the NHS in the UK? That largely depends on your perspective – and your level of patience. People in the UK have access to one of the most cost-effective healthcare systems in the world, but there’s little doubt that the NHS is overstretched and waiting lists are getting longer. If you’d like the peace of mind of knowing that you can be referred to a private medical consultant as soon as a medical issue arises it might be worth considering taking out a private health insurance policy.” – Greg Wilson, Founder of Quotezone.co.uk.