Citroen Ami Finance Comparison Online
Cheap Citroen Finance Options
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2914 customer reviews
Compare Citroen Ami Finance
Get Cheap Citroen Ami Finance
Released in 2020, this innovative and compact electric design has proven popular for it’s unorthodox design. It’s range of 44 miles on a single charge make it ideal for quick trips around town. However not all buyers are ready to purchase an Ami outright and so finance could be a good alternative if you are wanting to purchase one of these vehicles sooner rather than later. That’s why Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance, to take all the hassle out of finding the right finance deal for your new set of wheels. Who are Magnitude Finance? They are a UK business that has been helping people get the cars of their dreams for over 30 years and have arranged over £500 million of loans each year. No matter what deal you are searching for, we are here to help you with your car finance comparison.
How can I finance a Citroen Ami?
There are a number of ways which you may choose to finance a Citroen Ami. These finance options vary in their duration as well as interest charges and overall end goal. The one which is best for you will ultimately come down to your own personal goals and financial situation. Here is a list of the most common methods of car finance used in the UK.
- Hire Purchase (HP) – With hire purchase you’ll make regular payments over a typical fixed period of 1 to 5 years or 12 to 60 months. With this finance option, the owner of the car will be the financer until such time as the final payment is made and ownership is transferred to the borrower. Therefore if you miss payments, you could lose the car.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – This popular method of finance involves you making regular repayments over a fixed period of time but instead of buying the car you are essentially renting it. You will have the option to purchase the car for the remaining amount after the end of the fixed period or simply return it to the lender.
- Personal Loans – This type of finance involves you borrowing a lump sum of cash for the purchase of a car and then you will make regular payments over the fixed term until the loan is repaid.
- Lease – A lease works in a similar way to PCP where you essentially rent a car for a fixed period of time whilst making regular payments. After the end of the lease you’ll return the car to the financer.
The option you decide to go with is completely down to your own preference as well as what your lender views as a suitable finance option for yourself.
How can I save on financing a Citroen Ami?
There are some practical steps you can take to decrease the overall cost of your finance plan. These can range from the type of finance plan you choose to take out right down to your credit rating.
- Maintain a good credit score – This is something that may take a little bit of time if your score is not currently at a good level. What determines a good score can vary from lender to lender so It’s best to maintain as good a credit score as possible prior to applying for finance. This will open up doors to more finance options as well as other opportunities to access additional loans and credit for other products. If you have a bad credit score you may still be able to get car finance through our lender at Magnitude Finance.
- Opt for a shorter term length – The longer your term length, the longer you’ll be paying interest on your loan. This means you may be paying less per month but ultimately end up spending more overall due to interest charges. You should also pay attention to the interest rate that will be applied to your proposed finance plan and make your decision from there.
- Opt for a larger deposit – The greater your deposit the less you will ultimately need to borrow on finance. This means you’ll be able to pay off your Ami more quickly and avoid prolonged interest payments.
Car finance with Quotezone
Here at Quotezone we have made it easy for you to find car finance that works for you. Simply enter a few basic details and your off.