Citroen Berlingo Finance Comparison Online
Cheap Citroen Berlingo Finance Options
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from an extensive panel of lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
excellent service/well pleased/very satisfied
Best search site. Came up with the cheapest.
Stepney, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 3016 customer reviews
Compare Citroen Berlingo Finance
Get Cheap Citroen Berlingo Finance
The Citroen Berlingo is a family car valued for it’s spacious design as well as it’s practicality and good fuel economy. Initial production started in 1996 with the model proving very popular and Citroen only withdrew the model from sale in early 2022. However the all-electric ë-Berlingo is set to takes it’s place with a future focus on sustainability. That’s why Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance, to take all the hassle out of finding the right finance deal for your new set of wheels. Who are Magnitude Finance? They are a UK business that has been helping people get the cars of their dreams for over 30 years and have arranged over £500 million of loans each year. No matter what deal you are searching for, we are here to help you with your car finance comparison.
How can I finance a Citroen Berlingo?
There are a variety of finance options available for securing a car in the UK. The option which will work best for you will really depend on your own individual needs and the options that your financer deems appropriate. Below are some of the common car finance options available in the UK.
- Hire Purchase (HP) – With hire purchase you’ll make regular payments over a typical fixed period of 1 to 5 years or 12 to 60 months. With this finance option, the owner of the car will be the financer until such time as the final payment is made and ownership is transferred to the borrower. Therefore if you miss payments, you could lose the car.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – This popular method of finance involves you making regular repayments over a fixed period of time but instead of buying the car you are essentially renting it. You will have the option to purchase the car for the remaining amount after the end of the fixed period or simply return it to the lender.
- Personal Loans – This type of finance involves you borrowing a lump sum of cash for the purchase of a car and then you will make regular payments over the fixed term until the loan is repaid.
- Lease – A lease works in a similar way to PCP where you essentially rent a car for a fixed period of time whilst making regular payments. After the end of the lease you’ll return the car to the financer.
It is important to do your research before committing to a finance plan. Consider the repayment period, your affordability and also any penalties which may be applied if you break the terms of the plan. Always read the fine print on a finance plan before agreeing to take out the plan.
How to save on Citroen Berlingo finance?
There are a number of things you can do to reduce the cost of any potential car finance you may take out in future. These steps are practical as well as simple however they will require some dedication to see through.
- Maintain a good credit score – This is something that may take a little bit of time if your score is not currently at a good level. What determines a good score can vary from lender to lender so It’s best to maintain as good a credit score as possible prior to applying for finance. This will open up doors to more finance options as well as other opportunities to access additional loans and credit for other products. If you have a bad credit score you may still be able to get car finance through our lender at Magnitude Finance.
- Opt for a shorter term length – The longer your term length, the longer you’ll be paying interest on your loan. This means you may be paying less per month but ultimately end up spending more overall due to interest charges. You should also pay attention to the interest rate that will be applied to your proposed finance plan and make your decision from there.
- Opt for a larger deposit – The greater your deposit the less you will ultimately need to borrow on finance. This means you’ll be able to pay off your Berlingo more quickly and avoid prolonged interest payments.
Overall the cost of your finance plan will depend on a combination of the above factors as well as the lenders own interest rates and fees.
Car finance with Quotezone
Here at Quotezone we have made it easy for you to find car finance that works for you. Simply enter a few basic details and your off.