Cheap Nissan Juke Car Finance Options
Compare Nissan Juke Finance Deals Today And Save Money
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Nissan Juke Finance
Compare Cheap Nissan Juke Finance Options
With an eye catching design, advanced 7-inch touch screen and 360-degree camera vision the Nissan Juke is an SUV design for the Future. Stylish and advanced it is perhaps little wonder why this vehicle is sought after by many drivers and is one of Nissans most popular compact SUV designs. That’s why Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance, to take all the hassle out of finding the right finance deal for your new Nissan. Who are Magnitude Finance? They are a UK business that has been helping people get the cars of their dreams for over 30 years and have arranged over £500 million of loans each year. No matter what deal you are searching for, we are here to help you with your car finance comparison.
Getting a Nissan Juke on finance
Below are a list of the common car finance options on offer in the UK. The option which will work best for you really depends on your own preference as well as the options available to you with the lender. Lenders will assess your suitability for car finance based on factors such as your credit score, income level and any outstanding debts you may owe. If you wish to own a Nissan Juke after your plan is paid off then a HP finance plan may be more in line with your goals than if you opt for PCP finance for example.
- Hire Purchase (HP) – With hire purchase you’ll make regular payments over a typical fixed period of 1 to 5 years or 12 to 60 months. With this finance option, the owner of the car will be the financer until such time as the final payment is made and ownership is transferred to the borrower. Therefore if you miss payments, you could lose the car.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – This popular method of finance involves you making regular repayments over a fixed period of time but instead of buying the car you are essentially renting it. You will have the option to purchase the car for the remaining amount, commonly known as the balloon amount, after the end of the fixed period or simply return it to the lender.
- Personal Loans – This type of finance involves you borrowing a lump sum of cash for the purchase of a car and then you will make regular payments over the fixed term until the loan is repaid.
- Lease – A lease works in a similar way to PCP where you essentially rent a car for a fixed period of time whilst making regular payments. After the end of the lease you’ll return the car to the financer.
How can I save on my Nissan Juke finance?
Saving on your Nissan Juke finance can be achieved by following some practical steps. These may require you to pay more initially and more regularly but may ultimately end up saving you in the long run.
- Elect to pay a larger deposit – By paying a larger deposit you can effectively reduce the amount of money you borrow on your loan. The typical deposit for car finance is 10% but increasing this to 20% or 25% can effectively reduce the total amount borrowed and reduce the amount of interest you’ll end up paying overall.
- Choose a plan with a shorter loan term – Opting for a shorter loan term will reduce the amount of months you spend paying interest, this will ultimately mean you end up saving money in the long run compared to a more prolonged plan.
- Get and maintain a good credit score – Having and maintaining a good credit score is crucial for securing the best car finance offers. Whilst a bad credit rating is not an automatic bar to accessing a car finance plan, it can make it more difficult and you’ll likely be charged a higher interest rate. Having a good credit score will also open doors to many other types on finance products such as mortgages and personal loans.
What are the things to consider before financing a Nissan Juke?
You should always consider the factors of a car finance plan on your future finances as well as your affordability. Factors like the term length, interest rate and any potential early repayment or cancellation fees should be considered when you make your choice. Always do your research and check your lenders fine print before moving forward with a finance plan.
Can I take out car finance with a poor credit score?
Although it may make things more difficult for you in terms of finding a willing lender or securing a good interest rate, the good news is that poor credit is not an automatic bar from accessing car finance. Fortunately Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance to make securing the right car finance plan for you easier.
Quotezone has teamed up with Magnitude Finance to make finding the right insurance for you easier than ever. Simply enter a few details and your off.