Cheap Nissan Navara Car Finance Options
Compare Nissan Navara Finance Deals Today And Save Money
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Nissan Navara Finance
Compare Cheap Nissan Navara Finance Options
Known for its toughness and reliability, the Nissan Navara pick up truck is a popular choice among both commercial and private drivers. However many of us are not able to purchase one of these great vehicles out right and so car finance can come into play. That’s why Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance, to take all the hassle out of finding the right finance deal for your new Nissan. Who are Magnitude Finance? They are a UK business that has been helping people get the cars of their dreams for over 30 years and have arranged over £500 million of loans each year. No matter what deal you are searching for, we are here to help you with your car finance comparison.
Getting a Nissan Navara on finance
There are a variety of ways you can take out finance on a Nissan Navara in the UK. The most common methods include the following:
- Hire Purchase (HP) – With hire purchase you’ll make regular payments over a typical fixed period of 1 to 5 years or 12 to 60 months. With this finance option, the owner of the car will be the financer until such time as the final payment is made and ownership is transferred to the borrower. Therefore if you miss payments, you could lose the car.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – This popular method of finance involves you making regular repayments over a fixed period of time but instead of buying the car you are essentially renting it. You will have the option to purchase the car for the remaining amount, commonly known as the balloon amount, after the end of the fixed period or simply return it to the lender.
- Personal Loans – This type of finance involves you borrowing a lump sum of cash for the purchase of a car and then you will make regular payments over the fixed term until the loan is repaid.
- Lease – A lease works in a similar way to PCP where you essentially rent a car for a fixed period of time whilst making regular payments. After the end of the lease you’ll return the car to the financer.
The option that is best for you really comes down to your own personal preference as well as what your lender deems to be an appropriate option.
How can I save on my Nissan Navara finance?
There are some practical steps you can start taking to ensure that you save on a potential car finance plan in future. These steps are simple to implement but will require dedication and persistence to reap the full rewards.
- Elect to pay a larger deposit – By paying a larger deposit you can effectively reduce the amount of money you borrow on your loan. The typical deposit for car finance is 10% but increasing this to 20% or 25% can effectively reduce the total amount borrowed and reduce the amount of interest you’ll end up paying overall. Due to this it is highly advisable that before taking out a car finance plan you invest in building your deposit amount in order to reduce the amount borrowed as much as possible.
- Choose a plan with a shorter loan term – Opting for a shorter loan term will reduce the amount of months you spend paying interest, this will ultimately mean you end up saving money in the long run compared to a more prolonged plan.
- Get and maintain a good credit score – Having and maintaining a good credit score is crucial for securing the best car finance offers. Whilst a bad credit rating is not an automatic bar to accessing a car finance plan, it can make it more difficult and you’ll likely be charged a higher interest rate. Having a good credit score will also open doors to many other types on finance products such as mortgages and personal loans.
Can I get car finance with a bad credit score?
It may be more difficult to find a willing lender or to secure a good interest rate if you currently have a poor credit rating, however this does not mean you can’t take out car finance. Taking out car finance with a poorer credit score can mean you may not have access to more favourable options as well as potentially high interest rates. This doesn’t mean a poor credit holder needs to abandon the idea of financing a car. Quotezone.co.uk has partnered with Magnitude Finance to make finding car finance with bad credit easier than ever. Simply enter a few basic details and you’re off.
What should I consider before financing a Nissan Navara?
You should always do your research before agreeing to take out any car finance policy. The major factors you should consider include your overall include:
- Your affordability
- The value retention of the car
- The interest rate
- Any potential fees
- The required deposit amount
- The term length of your plan
These are all things you should consider when looking into a car finance plan. Consult the policy documentation and raise any queries you may have with the lender directly.