Cheap Nissan X-Trail Car Finance Options
Compare Nissan X-Trail Finance Deals Today And Save Money
- Competitive PCP & Hire Purchase quotes from over 20 lenders
- Get the best available rates on cars from £15,000 – £250,000
- Use a Trustpilot 5-Star rated team with expert knowledge
- Rates start from 8.9% APR with a representative APR of 8.9%*
What people have to say about us
the price was right and the customer service excellent.
Poulton-le-Fylde, United Kingdom
Easy and great quote
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2907 customer reviews
Nissan X-trail Finance
Compare Cheap Nissan X-trail Finance Options
With several iterations and no sign of slowing down in it’s popular appeal, the X-trail is set to continue being a highly sought after compact cross over SUV. However even acquiring a used X-trail can cause a hefty dent in your savings account. A viable alternative is to get a Nissan X-trail on finance. That’s why Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance, to take all the hassle out of finding the right finance deal for your new Nissan. Who are Magnitude Finance? They are a UK business that has been helping people get the cars of their dreams for over 30 years and have arranged over £500 million of loans each year. No matter what deal you are searching for, we are here to help you with your car finance comparison.
Getting a Nissan X-trail with car finance
There are a variety of ways you may choose to finance a car in the UK. The plan that works best for you will largely depend on your own personal preference as well as your overall financial situation. Here is a list of the most common finance options on offer from financers across across the UK.
- Hire Purchase (HP) – With hire purchase you’ll make regular payments over a typical fixed period of 1 to 5 years or 12 to 60 months. With this finance option, the owner of the car will be the financer until such time as the final payment is made and ownership is transferred to you the borrower. Therefore if you miss payments, you could lose the car. This option is most popular with those seeking to own the car at the end of the finance term.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) – This popular method of finance involves you making regular repayments over a fixed period of time but instead of buying the car you are essentially renting it. You will have the option to purchase the car for the remaining amount, commonly known as the balloon amount, after the end of the fixed period or simply return it to the lender.
- Personal Loans – This type of finance involves you borrowing a lump sum of cash for the purchase of a car and then you will make regular payments over the fixed term until the loan is repaid.
- Lease – A lease works in a similar way to PCP where you essentially rent a car for a fixed period of time whilst making regular payments. After the end of the lease you’ll return the car to the financer.
You are strongly advised to thoroughly research your options as well as other factors such as the total term length as well as the interest rate which you will be charged at. Don’t be afraid to ask your financer questions as well as negotiating a better interest rate, particularly if you have a good credit score.
How can I save on financing an X-Trial?
There are some simple yet effective steps you can take to reduce the total amount you spend on your X-trail finance. These tips are easy to implement but will require dedication in order to get the full benefits.
- Pay a larger deposit – If you choose to pay a larger deposit you can effectively reduce the amount of money you borrow on your loan. The typical deposit for car finance is 10% but increasing this to 20% or 25% can effectively reduce the total amount borrowed and reduce the amount of interest you’ll end up paying overall.
- Choose a plan with a shorter loan term – Opting for a shorter loan term will reduce the amount of months you spend paying interest, this will ultimately mean you end up saving money in the long run compared to a more prolonged plan.
- Get and maintain a good credit score – Having and maintaining a good credit score is crucial for securing the best car finance offers. Whilst a bad credit rating is not an automatic bar to accessing a car finance plan, it can make it more difficult and you’ll likely be charged a higher interest rate. Having a good credit score will also open doors to many other types on finance products such as mortgages and personal loans.
Always check the policy details of a finance plan before agreeing to move forward. Do not be afraid to clarify points with the lender as well as negotiating a lower interest rate.
Can I get car finance with a poorer credit score?
Taking out car finance is certainly more difficult with a poorer credit score as lenders will view loaning money as more risky. However this doesn’t mean that is impossible to secure car finance with a poorer credit score. You may struggle to secure a favourable offer from lenders, however Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance to make getting the right car finance plan for you more easy than ever. Simply enter a few basic details and you’re away.
What are some things to consider when taking out a car finance plan for a Nissan X-Trail?
Whilst car finance isn’t right for everybody it can be a very useful way of getting a vehicle without causing a large dent in your savings account. Car finance can let you pace your payments and so have more time to work with your funds. You should consider the following before taking out any car finance plan.
- Term Length
- Interest rate
- Any early repayment costs
The term length and interest rate are both crucial things to consider before committing to any plan as this will essentially inform you on how much you will ultimately end up paying. Once this is determined you can assess your affordability and make a decision on what option is best for you
You should always check the policy documentation of any potential car finance plan and don’t be afraid to negotiate with a lender for a better interest rate, particularly if you have a good credit score.
Can I repay my X-Trail Finance early?
You may be charged an early repayment fee if you end up paying off your car finance before the end of you agreed term. This is to prevent the financer from loosing out on potential interest payments so you should always check the policy details to assess an appropriate term length for your situation as well as potential fees.
Is it difficult to get approved for car finance?
The difficulty of getting your car finance approved will ultimately depend on your own individual financial situation as well as what your lender deems as an appropriate option. Generally having outstanding debt or a poor credit score can significantly influence your chances of getting approved for a finance plan as well as your potential interest rate. Luckily Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with Magnitude Finance to take all the hassle out of finding the right finance deal for your new X-Trail. Simply fill out a few basic details on our quick form and see what finance plans work best for you.