Sell Your Harley Davidson Online With Free Valuation
Sell My Harley Davidson Online
- Sell your motorcycle for free in as little as 24 hours
- Free collection from your home, anywhere in the UK
- Free motorbike valuation, with no obligation
Ready to sell your motorcycle?
Sell any type of motorcycle
Quotezone.co.uk has partnered with WeBuyAnyMotorbike.com to help you sell any type of motorcycle, from a 50cc moped to a 1000cc superbike.
Sell your bike for free
Sell online, hassle-free with no haggling required.
Save time and money
One short form is all it takes.
No-obligation motorbike valuation
Get a free motorbike valuation, with no obligation to sell.
What people have to say about us
the price was right and the customer service excellent.
Poulton-le-Fylde, United Kingdom
Easy and great quote
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2907 customer reviews
Want To Sell Your Harley Davidson Online Fast?: Sell Your Motorbike In Less Than 24 Hours
If you are looking for a free, no obligation valuation of your motorbike online then you’ve come to the right place. Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with We Want Your Motorbike to bring you a simple and convenient way of knowing your Harley Davidsons worth. If you are looking to upgrade to a new model or simply want to sell off your old one, we’ve got the valuation for you. With thousands of motorbikes purchased across the UK in the last decade, We Want Your Motorbike is one of the largest and most trusted motorbike buying services in the UK.
How to get a valuation for your Harley Davidson?
Getting a valuation online for your Harley Davidson model doesn’t need to be complicated. In fact with We Want Your Motorbike you can sell you motorbike in as little as 24 hours. To get a valuation on your Harley Davidson simply enter your registration number along with a few basic details and you’re off. You will receive a fair price for your Harley without any hidden fees or without any haggling down. Just great, simple service…
How do I sell my Harley Davidson online?
When you’re selling a Harley Davidson online through Quotezone.co.uk’s ‘Sell my Motorbike’ service there are a few simple steps to follow to get the right price for your motorbike.
- Enter your registration number and some basic details
- Get an offer within 24hrs
- Accept the valuation and someone will collect the bike from your nominated address free of charge
- Receive payment
And that’s it..no hidden fees or fuss…
Will I get the exact amount stated in my valuation?
Absolutely, and on top of that you’ll never be haggled down or have any hidden fees sprung on you. Simply enter the correct details regarding your Harley Davidsons specifications and condition and if these details match you’ll be offered the exact amount quoted on your valuation.
How much is my Harley Davidson worth?
Harley Davidsons are legendary, they have become a symbol of independence, style and adventure. Due to this it’s perhaps unsurprising that these bikes retain their value and mystic even in old age. Despite this there are a few universal things which will impact what a motorbike is worth, regardless of the brand. As with cars, many motorbikes naturally depreciate in value with most bikes depreciating the most in the first two years. Despite this however, you can still get a fair offer for your bike and we’ll even collect it from you free of charge.
- The make and model – This perhaps goes without saying but some bikes are worth more than others on the market. A Harley Davidson would be considered top of the pack and so they usually fetch a handsome price on the market.
- The condition – The working condition of your bike is crucial for getting a high valuation on your motorbike. Bikes that have been well maintained and serviced are less likely to suffer mechanical issues or require further work from their new owner. Because of this a well kept motorbike will fetch a higher valuation than one which is not. The appearance of the bike is also important as a dirty, run down looking bike will not fetch as much as a clean well presented bike even if it is in good condition.
- The mileage – If your motorbike is well worked and has clocked up a lot of mileage over the years it will naturally not be worth as much as it’s younger self. With the average distance for motorbike users in the UK typically covering around 4000 miles per year, this is a good indicator of a bikes age. The good news is even if your motorbike has a high mileage, if it is well maintained and has a complete service history you can still fetch a decent price when it comes time for a valuation.
- Modifications – Whilst many motorbike owners enjoy modding their bike and adding extra features, many buyers prefer bikes which are as close to the factory original as possible. It’s recommended that you keep hold of all original parts and try to restore your bike as much as possible to the original before selling.
- Service history – Keeping your bike regularly serviced and retaining record of this is a great way of retaining the value of your motorbike. Be sure to stay on top of servicing your bike and you will see the benefits when it comes time to get a valuation.
Taking these factors into consideration you should have an idea on how to maximise the valuation of your Harley Davidson when it comes time to sell. Remember to maintain and service your Harley Davidson throughout its lifespan and to retain records of servicing.
How do I receive payment after selling my motorbike?
During the sales process you will be asked for your bank account details, and the agreed amount will be credited to this account before the motorbike is taken away. If your motorbike matches the description given as well being in the stated condition you’ll be paid the full amount agreed on with no fuss or hassle. At no point will you be haggled down in price or sprung on with hidden fees, just simple great and fair service.