Cheap 125cc Bike Insurance
- Compare 25+ providers
- Access Cashback & Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Search and compare cheap quotes from over 25 UK motorbike insurance providers, including
Looking for Cheaper Harley Davidson Insurance?
Search over 25 different bike insurance providers
Quotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Buy online or by phone
Purchase your bike policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2914 customer reviews
125cc Insurance: Compare cheap quotes
Many motorbike riders opt for a 125cc bike, because they tend to cost less than a bike with a more powerful engine – which means they’re often cheaper to insure as well.
Younger riders in particular often favour 125cc motorbikes, because the motorbike licensing rules in the UK mean bike riders can ride a moped or scooter with up to a 125cc engine without having to hold a full motorbike licence, provided they’ve completed their Compulsory Basic Training (CBT).
How can I find cheap 125cc bike insurance?
While 125cc insurance will often be cheaper than an equivalent policy for a 250cc or 500cc motorbike, there are still a few steps you can take to lower your premium even more.
Firstly, you should use Quotezone.co.uk to compare 125cc insurance quotes from a range of different providers, which will increase your odds of finding a suitable 125cc motorbike insurance policy at a cheaper price.
In addition, the following steps could also help to reduce the cost of your 125cc bike insurance:
- Using a smart tagging solution to tag your motorbike: Vehicle tagging can often help to reduce insurance costs, provided you opt for an insurer-approved tagging solution like Alphadot or Smartwater.
- Parking your 125cc in a garage: Almost 30,000 motorbikes are stolen each year in the UK, which means a lot of insurance providers are willing to offer riders cheaper 125cc bike insurance quotes if they increase their bike’s security by keeping it in a locked garage.
- Paying annually: Paying for your 125cc motorbike insurance on an annual basis is usually a little cheaper than paying it off monthly.