Sell Your Triumph With Free Valuation
Sell My Triumph Motorbike Online Fast
- Sell your motorcycle for free in as little as 24 hours
- Free collection from your home, anywhere in the UK
- Free motorbike valuation, with no obligation
Ready to sell your motorcycle?
Sell any type of motorcycle
Quotezone.co.uk has partnered with WeBuyAnyMotorbike.com to help you sell any type of motorcycle, from a 50cc moped to a 1000cc superbike.
Sell your bike for free
Sell online, hassle-free with no haggling required.
Save time and money
One short form is all it takes.
No-obligation motorbike valuation
Get a free motorbike valuation, with no obligation to sell.
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Looking To Sell Your Triumph Motorbike Online Fast?: Sell Your Motorbike In Less Than 24 Hours
Selling your Triumph motorbike online has never been easier or faster, in fact you could even sell your old bike within 24 hours! Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with We Want Your Motorbike to bring you a simple and convenient way of knowing the worth of your Triumph. If you are looking to upgrade to a new model or simply want to sell off your old one, then we’ve got the valuation for you. With thousands of motorbikes purchased UK wide in the last decade, We Want Your Motorbike is one of the largest and most trusted motorbike buying services in the UK.
How do I get a valuation for my Triumph?
In order to get a valuation with us, simply enter your motorbikes registration number along with a few other basic details and you’ll receive a fair, no obligation valuation usually within 24 hours.
And that’s it! Just great, simple service…
How do I sell my Triumph motorbike online?
You will always be offered a fair price for your bike when you choose to sell through Quotezone’s partner service, you’ll also never be haggled down in price at any point.
On top of this, our process is also very simple and won’t take you long to complete at all. Here are the few simple steps that you’ll need to follow in order to get your Triumph sold with us.
- Enter your registration number and some basic details
- Get an offer within 24hrs
- Accept the valuation and someone will collect the bike from your nominated address free of charge
- Receive payment
And that’s it..no hidden fees or fuss…
Do I get the exact amount stated in my valuation if I accept?
Absolutely, the great thing about accepting a valuation with us is there are no hidden fees or charges throughout the whole sale process. You also won’t be haggled down in price at any point so you can be sure that what you get valuated for is exact amount you’ll paid. Naturally your motorbike will need to match the details and condition stated by in your initial valuation form.
How much is my Triumph motorbike worth?
As with other vehicles like cars and vans, motorbikes unfortunately also depreciate in their value over time. You can however take some steps during your ownership to ensure your Triumph fetches the highest valuation possible when it comes time to sell. This effectively helps offset the negative impact of factors like mileage and multiple previous owners. Below is a list of the common factors which will determine your Triumph’s worth and impact your valuation.
- The make and model – Your Triumph model is a big factor in how much you’ll fetch on a valuation as some models are more sought after than others.
- The condition – The working condition of your bike is crucial for getting a high valuation on your motorbike. Bikes that have been well maintained and serviced are less likely to suffer mechanical issues or require further work from their new owner. Because of this a well kept motorbike will fetch a higher valuation than one which is not. The appearance of the bike is also important as a dirty, run down looking bike will not fetch as much as a clean well presented bike even if it is in good condition.
- The mileage – If your motorbike is well worked and has clocked up a lot of mileage over the years it will naturally not be worth as much as it’s younger self. With the average distance for motorbike users in the UK typically covering around 4000 miles per year, this is a good indicator of a bikes age. The good news is even if your motorbike has a high mileage, if it is well maintained and has a complete service history you can still fetch a decent price when it comes time for a valuation.
- Modifications – Whilst many motorbike owners enjoy modding their bike and adding extra features, many buyers prefer bikes which are as close to the factory original as possible. It’s recommended that you keep hold of all original parts and try to restore your bike as much as possible to the original before selling.
- Service history – Keeping your bike regularly serviced and retaining record of this is a great way of retaining the value of your motorbike. Be sure to stay on top of servicing your bike and you will see the benefits when it comes time to get a valuation.
Remember to maintain and service your Triumph throughout your ownership, retain any records of servicing as well as taking general care of your bike to keep it’s condition as pristine as possible.
How do I receive payment for selling my Triumph?
When you accept a valuation through our partner service you’ll be paid directly into your nominated bank account for the amount valuated at. There are no hidden fees or attempts to haggle you down in price at any point. Naturally when your bike is collected free of charge it will need to match the details and condition stated in order for the sale to proceed. Once these check out, the money will usually be depositied to your account before the bike even leaves your driveway.