Sell Your Motorbike Online With Free Valuation
Sell My Motorbike
- Sell your motorcycle for free in as little as 24 hours
- Free collection from your home, anywhere in the UK
- Free motorbike valuation, with no obligation
Ready to sell your motorcycle?
Sell any type of motorcycle
Quotezone.co.uk has partnered with WeBuyAnyMotorbike.com to help you sell any type of motorcycle, from a 50cc moped to a 1000cc superbike.
Sell your bike for free
Sell online, hassle-free with no haggling required.
Save time and money
One short form is all it takes.
No-obligation motorbike valuation
Get a free motorbike valuation, with no obligation to sell.
What people have to say about us
I found Quotezone to offer a wide range of options and very informative, their site is easy to navigate. I saved just over £700.00 a year on my car insurance. extremely happy!
Excellent service …much easier than the other companies. ..thank you …..Leighton.
Woking, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 3123 customer reviews
Looking For Motorbike Valuation Online Fast?: Sell Your Motorbike In Less Than 24 Hours
If you are looking for a free, no obligation valuation of your motorbike online then you’ve come to the right place. Quotezone.co.uk has teamed up with We Want Your Motorbike to bring you a simple and convenient way of knowing your motorbikes worth. If you are looking to upgrade to a new model or simply want to sell off your old one, we’ve got the valuation for you. With thousands of motorbikes purchased across the UK in the last decade, We Want Your Motorbike is one of the largest and most trusted motorbike buying services in the UK.
How can I get a valuation for my motorbike online?
Getting a valuation with us is simple and fast, no hassle and no fuss required. To get a valuation simply enter your bikes registration number along with its current mileage and basic details. From there you’ll receive a valuation for your bike within 24 hours based on the specifications provided.
How do I sell my motorbike after accepting a valuation?
When you’re selling a motorcycle online through Quotezone.co.uk’s ‘Sell my Motorbike’ service there a few simple steps to follow.
- Enter your registration number and some basic details
- Get an offer within 24hrs
- Accept the valuation and someone will collect the bike from your nominated address free of charge
- Receive payment
And that’s it..no hidden fees or fuss. We’ll ask for your bikes details so an accurate valuation can be provided and from there you’ll receive an evaluation within 24 hours. You will always be offered a fair price and paid 100% of the agreed upon value without any hidden fees or costs. The collection your motorbike is completed free of charge and can happen at a time of your convenience. If the bike meets the specifications and condition given in the initial valuation, payment will be made into your account before the bike even leaves the address. And that’s it….no fuss or hassle.
Am I guaranteed to receive the exact amount quoted in my valuation?
Yes, if the information provided is correct and accurate regarding your bike then you will receive 100% of the agreed upon valuation amount. There are no last minute changes or fees and you won’t be haggled down or offered an unfair price at any point….easy.
How much is my motorbike worth?
There are a few things which will impact what your motorbike is worth, the most common are listed below to give you some idea. Like cars, many motorbikes naturally depreciate in value with most bikes depreciating the most in the first two years. Despite this however, you can still get a fair offer for your bike and we’ll even collect it from you free of charge.
- The make and model – This perhaps goes without saying but some bikes are worth more than others on the market. In fact the make and model of your motorbike is the most important factor that will influence your final valuation
- The condition – The working condition of your bike is crucial for getting a high valuation on your motorbike. Bikes that have been well maintained and serviced are less likely to suffer mechanical issues or require further work from their new owner. Because of this a well kept motorbike will fetch a higher valuation than one which is not. The appearance of the bike is also important as a dirty, run down looking bike will not fetch as much as a clean well presented bike even if it is in good condition.
- The mileage – If your motorbike is well worked and has clocked up a lot of mileage over the years it will naturally not be worth as much as it’s younger self. With the average distance for motorbike users in the UK typically covering around 4000 miles per year, this is a good indicator of a bikes age. The good news is even if your motorbike has a high mileage, if it is well maintained and has a complete service history you can still fetch a decent price when it comes time for a valuation.
- Modifications – Whilst many motorbike owners enjoy modding their bike and adding extra features, many buyers prefer bikes which are as close to the factory original as possible. It’s recommended that you keep hold of all original parts and try to restore your bike as much as possible to the original before selling.
- Service history – Keeping your bike regularly serviced and retaining record of this is a great way of retaining the value of your motorbike. Be sure to stay on top of servicing your bike and you will see the benefits when it comes time to get a valuation.
How do I receive payment after selling my motorbike?
During the sales process you will be asked for your bank account details, and the agreed amount will be credited to this account before the motorbike is taken away.