Compare flatbed truck insurance quotes now
Cheap Flatbed Truck Insurance
- Quotes from UK insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Policies and deals from industry leading insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Flatbed Truck Insurance – Compare Cheap Quotes
In order to get the best flatbed truck insurance quotes possible for any make and model of vehicle (whether Iveco or Isuzu, Renault or Leyland), it really does pay to shop around. After all, when your flatbed truck insurance policy is due for renewal there’s a good chance your current provider’s renewal quote won’t be the best value.
And that’s where we come in. Quotezone.co.uk’s dedicated truck insurance comparison service can help you compare flatbed truck insurance quotes from a wide range of different insurance providers, which could increase your odds of finding the right policy at the right price.
How much does it cost to insure a flatbed truck?
That’s a difficult question to answer, because your insurance premium will be affected by the flatbed truck’s make and model, its engine size, weight and mileage.
There are a number of other factors that influence the premium as well, such as the flatbed truck driver’s age and place of residence, the length of time they’ve held their licence, any points on their licence, and the value of their No-Claims Bonus.
Since so many factors are at play when it comes to the cost of your flatbed truck insurance policy it’s impossible to predict how much you might be charged for a policy. The best plan is to use our price comparison service to compare flatbed truck insurance quotes from a range of different insurance companies, and then go with the one that offers the best flatbed truck insurance cover at the best price.
Will my estimated mileage affect the cost of my flatbed truck insurance?
Yes, when you’re insuring a flatbed truck many insurance providers will take your estimated mileage into account. The reason for that is fairly straightforward – the more time your flatbed truck spends on the road, and the more miles it clocks up, the higher its risk of being involved in an accident at some stage, which means trucks with higher mileage will sometimes cost more to insure.
How can I find cheaper flatbed truck insurance?
There is no way to guarantee that flatbed truck insurance will be cheap, but there are several steps you can do to boost your chances of finding lower-cost flatbed truck insurance. You could, for example, do the following:
- Shop around – First and foremost, flatbed truck drivers should shop around by using a price comparison site like Quotezone.co.uk to compare flatbed insurance quotes from a range of different truck insurance specialists.
- Avoid ‘any driver’ flatbed truck insurance – Truck insurance policies that insure any licenced truck driver to drive that lorry or HGV tend to be the most expensive option, because the insurer won’t have any information about the driver. It’s usually cheaper to add multiple named drivers to a flatbed truck insurance policy than it is to opt for ‘any driver’ truck insurance.
- Ensure truck drivers are experienced and have clean driving records – Truck insurance for young drivers tends to be prohibitively expensive, so it’s best to ensure that any truck drivers named on your flatbed truck insurance policy are experienced drivers with clean driving records.