Compare church minibus insurance quotes now
Cheap church Minibus Insurance
- Quotes from UK insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Policies and deals from industry leading insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
the price was right and the customer service excellent.
Poulton-le-Fylde, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2911 customer reviews
Compare church minibus insurance quotes with Quotezone’s panel of UK providers.
Church minibus insurance can give you the peace of mind you need, knowing that your church’s valuable assets are protected. To make sure your policy gives you the cover you need, here’s what you should know when it comes to insuring your church minibus.
What is church minibus insurance?
Policies are tailored for not-for-profit or charitable groups and will specifically cover the activities you use your church minibus for, including:
- Transporting members of the congregation to and from church
- Transporting members of the choir to recitals, or members of the clergy to conferences or events
- Taking children to Sunday school or daytrips
- Transporting local community groups to events.
What does minibus insurance for churches cover?
Your policy will cover the same risks as other types of vehicle insurance so you’ll be able to choose from:
- Third party only – this compensates other people for injury or damage you might cause. Policies also cover the passengers you carry but won’t cover the cost of damage to your church minibus.
- Third party, fire and theft – provides third party only cover and will also pay out to repair or replace your minibus if it’s stolen or damaged by fire.
- Comprehensive – includes third party, fire and theft and will also cover the cost of repairing or replacing your minibus if its damaged in an accident you caused.
Insurance for your church minibus should also include ‘carriage of passengers’. This particular feature means that you’re covered to transport non-fare paying passengers. If you don’t have this, you risk invalidating any policy you do have which means your insurer can refuse to pay out.
Some policies will also include a number of other features which will increase your level of protection and cover you for a wider range of events – for example:
- Breakdown cover and roadside assistance.
- Glass and windscreen cover.
- Legal expenses.
- European cover.
- Lost keys.
If a policy doesn’t include particular features, you’ll usually be able to add them on for a small fee. With that in mind, it’s always a good idea to compare like-for-like policies to make sure you’re getting the very best value for money.
How much does church minibus insurance cost?
The cost of your minibus insurance premium will depend on a variety of factors and your insurer will consider each point in order to work out a fair price, including:
- The value of your minibus – the more expensive it is, the more your premium is likely to be.
- Driver age – younger drivers pay higher than average premiums as they’re more likely to be involved in an accident (according to statistics).
- Security – the less opportunity there is for someone to steal or vandalise your minibus, the lower you can expect your premium to be.
- The features you choose – adding on lots of extra features can increase what you pay.
It’s also worth mentioning to your insurer that your minibus is being used for charitable purposes as some might offer discounts if you’re a not-for-profit organisation.
How can I save money on church minibus insurance?
Comparing quotes really is the quickest and simplest way to find the best value deals on church minibus insurance but you could save even more by:
- Paying for your policy upfront which will help you avoid interest fees.
- Ensuring named drivers are 25 or older with no penalty points.
- Investing in security, for example, an immobiliser.
- Improving driving skills of named drivers, some insurers will offer discounts for anyone who successfully completes an advanced driving course.
- Building up your no claims bonus by thinking carefully about what you claim for.
Insure your church minibus
At Quotezone.co.uk, you can compare church minibus insurance from trusted UK insurers. Simply fill in our online quote form and we’ll connect you with a range of suitable insurance providers from our panel.