Home / Insurance / Nonstandard Home Insurance

Cheap Nonstandard Home Insurance

Compare nonstandard home insurance now

Non Standard Home Insurance

Compare nonstandard home insurance now
  • Compare Cheap Nonstandard Home Insurance
  • Quotes from UK insurance providers
  • One short form - save time & money

Looking for cheaper insurance?

  • Norton secured
    Our quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
  • Over three million users
    Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
  • You could save time and money
    Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
  • Independent and unbiased service
    We aren't owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.

Cheap Nonstandard Home Insurance

Compare nonstandard home insurance with Quotezone

Most home insurance policies are designed to cover people in what the industry refers to as: standard properties. These are your typical brick and mortar houses erected in areas that are not prone to flooding, subsidence or other risk factors. However, not everybody lives in these types of buildings, which is why many people require non standard home insurance.

These non standard house insurance policies cover people in homes that are non-conventional and may include a house built from materials other than brick (timber, metal or stone), properties that are left unoccupied, or those erected in flood planes or those at risk of subsidence. In addition, people who have made a claim for home insurance in the past five years may often find they are required to take out non standard home insurance as they are deemed a great risk.

Cost of non standard home insurance

Because the types of homes that require non standard house insurance are those deemed riskier from an insurers point of view, non standard home insurance tends to be more expensive than conventional policies. However, no matter what the reason for requiring a non standard home insurance policy, it is still possible to insure a house cheaply and affordably, and by for the best way to do this is to shop for your insurance policy online, using a UK comparison site.

You can check the price of non standard home insurance cover from numerous insurers through a comparison site. A comparison site is incredibly easy to use, and the best part is that you only have to enter the details of your property once. Therefore, whether you live in a timber house, a home susceptible to subsidence or your house is at risk of flooding, you don’t need to pay a fortune to ensure you have comprehensive non standard home insurance.

Compare cheap nonstandard home insurance quotes and start saving today!

Customer Reviews

4.8/ 5

Based on 1636 reviews on Reviews.co.uk

Read all reviews

  • ★★★★★

    Anonymous, 07-03-2018

    Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.

  • ★★★★★

    Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018

    Quick and easy, no problems at all.

  • ★★★★★

    Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018

    Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.

Non Standard Home Insurance Comparison