Pickup Truck Insurance
Cheap Pickup Truck Insurance
- Quotes from UK insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Policies and deals from industry leading insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2914 customer reviews
Pickup Truck Insurance – Compare Cheap Quotes
Whether you own a private pickup truck that you only use for ‘social, domestic and pleasure’ journeys, or your pickup truck is a key part of your business operations, it’s important to ensure you have the right pickup truck insurance in place before you get behind the wheel.
Of course, just because you need the right policy doesn’t mean you should pay over the odds for it – and that’s where we come in.
Quotezone.co.uk’s truck insurance comparison service can help you compare truck insurance quotes from a wide range of insurance providers, which should increase your odds of finding the right policy at the right price.
How much does pickup truck insurance cost?
The cost of pickup truck insurance can vary dramatically from one pickup driver to the next, because truck insurance companies take a wide range of risk factors into consideration when they are calculating the premiums. For instance, your pickup truck’s estimated market value, its make and model, the year it was made, the type of engine it has, its insurance group, where it’s kept when it isn’t being driven and the pickup’s estimated annual mileage will all factor into the insurance premium calculation.
Of course, it probably goes without saying that truck insurance companies will also take into consideration factors relating to you as the driver of the pickup, including your driving record, how long you’ve held your licence and the size of your no claims bonus.
Finally, the level of coverage you opt for when you’re taking out pickup truck insurance will likely affect your premium as well.
Since so many factors are at play when it comes to the cost of your pickup truck insurance policy, the best plan is to use our price comparison service to compare truck insurance quotes from a range of different insurance companies, and then go with the one that offers the best pickup truck insurance policy at the best price.
What’s the minimum level of coverage I can get when insuring a pickup truck?
When you’re insuring a pickup truck you will have three levels of coverage to choose from:
- Third party only pickup truck insurance
- Third party, fire and theft
- Fully comprehensive pickup truck insurance
Third party only is the minimum level of coverage required by law, but as the name suggests it is only designed to protect third parties if your pickup truck is involved in an accident, which means it wouldn’t cover the cost of repairing your own pickup if it was damaged.
How can I find cheaper pickup truck insurance?
The premiums for pickup truck insurance can be quite significant, particularly if you happen to own a pickup that falls into a high insurance group.
However, there are a few steps you can take to find cheaper pickup truck insurance, such as:
- Shopping around – First and foremost, you should shop around for the best pickup truck insurance deals by using a price comparison site like Quotezone.co.uk to compare quotes from a range of different truck insurance specialists.
- Parking your pickup off the road – Vehicles that are parked on the roadside have a higher risk of theft, vandalism and stationery accidents, which means you could benefit from cheaper pickup truck insurance if you are able to park your pickup off the road.
- Avoiding ‘any driver’ pickup truck insurance – If your pickup is a business vehicle you might be tempted to opt for an ‘any driver’ pickup truck insurance policy, which would certainly be more convenient. However, these policies tend to be much more expensive, so you could find cheaper pickup insurance if you only insure the main driver (known as the ‘proposer’) and one or two named drivers on the policy.