Cheap Unoccupied Property Insurance
Unoccupied Property Insurance
Unoccupied property insurance is designed for properties that are unoccupied for certain periods of the year and can be for homeowners, landlords or commercial property owners.
In many cases, standard home insurance or landlord insurance is not suitable for a property that is unoccupied for certain periods of time. If this period is significant enough (usually > 30-60 days), features of the existing policy may no longer be valid. In order to be fully protected, an option may be to get a specialist policy that covers the property no matter how long it is unoccupied.
If the property is used for any commercial purposes, this will again require a different policy. In this case, a specialist unoccupied commercial property insurance policy can be purchased.
Unoccupied property insurance is designed for situations such as;
- Unoccupied properties during renovation
- Unoccupied properties pending sale
- Vacant properties pending let
- Unoccupied properties pending probate
- Properties where the owner is in hospital
- Owner living or working abroad
At Quotezone, we work with a range of residential and commercial unoccupied insurance providers to help find a policy to suit your specific needs.
Features of the policy can include;
- Buildings and Contents cover
- Vandalism cover
- Escape of water cover
- Flexible terms and conditions concerning Water, Gas and Electric
- Legal Cover, including squatters, trespass and eviction
- Public Liability Insurance for Building
- Public Liability Insurance for Contents
- Multi locations on one policy
Unoccupied property insurance with Quotezone
You can compare a number of polices for unoccupied insurance and choose the best one based on your circumstances. So why not fill out our simple one page form and insure your unoccupied property today?