Login Menu

Compare commercial office insurance quotes now

Cheap Commercial Office Insurance

  • Quotes from UK insurance providers
  • One short form – save time & money

Looking for cheaper insurance?


Secure & Encrypted

We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.


Over three million users

Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.


You could save time and money

Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.


Independent and unbiased service

We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.

What people have to say about us

An excellent quote for my car insurance and with more rewards to follow.



I found Quotezone very useful and got a great car insurance deal 👌 Thanks 😊


Folkestone, United Kingdom

4.75/5 from 3216 customer reviews

Commercial Office Insurance

Operating and running a commercial office requires certain levels of insurance. If you own the building from which your commercial office is based you will need to have coverage for the building as well as the contents. If you lease your unit or office, you will likely have some coverage for the buildingvia your lease agreement. However, you will need to provide your own coverage for the contents that you own or hire. Quotezone can locate, compare and help you to find the cheapest and best UK providers and brokers who can provide online and offline quotes. These quotes come from our extensive database, and will be the best prices for the policies we find you.

What is my primary objective when looking for insurance?

Finding insurance to suit the size and location of your commercial business is highly important. There are many forms of commercial insurance on the market and not all will be suitable to your needs. Initially, you should you look for the best prices and coverage levels to suit the value of your contents. You should also make sure your premises is alarmed and protected sufficiently against fire, burglars and vandalism. Your commercial equipment should also be secured overnight.

Does the Financial Conduct Authority regulate all the UK brokers, providers that you find me?

All financial institutions must now be regulated under the FCA. We are members and therefore work with other members under the same regulations.