Login Menu

Compare property abroad insurance quotes now

Cheap Property Abroad Insurance

  • Quotes from UK insurance providers
  • One short form – save time & money

Policies and deals from industry leading insurance providers, including

Insurance for Holiday Homes
Park Home Assist Insurance
Apricot Insurance
Highworth Insurance
GSI Insurance
My Insurance
Ibex Insurance
My Holiday Home Insurance
Brady Insurance
Peacock Insurance Services
Got You Covered
Ace Insurance
Coversure Insurance Services
Sharrock Insurance

Looking for cheaper insurance?


Secure & Encrypted

We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.


Over three million users

Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.


You could save time and money

Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.


Independent and unbiased service

We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.

What people have to say about us

An excellent quote for my car insurance and with more rewards to follow.



I found Quotezone very useful and got a great car insurance deal 👌 Thanks 😊


Folkestone, United Kingdom

4.75/5 from 3216 customer reviews

Compare holiday home insurance for UK and overseas property

Whether your holiday home is a house, apartment, villa, flat, chalet, located in the UK or overseas.

Compare insurance for a property abroad with Quotezone.co.uk

Owning property abroad is becoming an increasingly popular investment option for UK residents, with as many as 1.5 million UK citizens currently owning property abroad. Insuring this property abroad generally requires a specialist insurance policy, as regular insurance simply doesn’t cover property which is left unoccupied for more than 30 consecutive days, which property owned by UK residents overseas generally is.

The kind of coverage that could be provided for property abroad insurance depends on the needs and the budget of the homeowner. Property abroad insurance could range from a fully comprehensive policy designed to cover every eventuality to a more basic policy that simply covers any accidental damage. Property abroad insurance may cover either buildings cover, contents cover, or both buildings and contents cover depending on the budget of the homeowner and the level of coverage they feel would be beneficial for their property.

Property abroad that is left unoccupied for extended periods of time is generally at increased risk of both theft and damage. Thieves tend to prefer to work in homes that are vacant, as their risk is minimised, whilst minor storm damage to a property abroad might worsen if the homeowner isn’t residing in the property to notice the damage, enabling it to worsen over time. Specialist property abroad insurance may take both of these factors into account and include them in the fine print of the policy.

Compare cheap holiday home insurance quotes and start saving today!