Compare commercial park home insurance quotes now
Cheap Commercial Park Home Insurance
- Quotes from UK insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Policies and deals from industry leading insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Commercial Park Home Insurance
Owning a park home site comes with all sorts of responsibilities so it’s vital to have cover you can rely on. For commercial park home insurance that gives you the business protection you need, here’s what to consider.
What is commercial park home insurance?
Commercial park home insurance covers your business against unforeseen circumstances that result in some sort of financial loss or damage, such as a fire in one of your park homes or flood damage to the building.
Policies are tailored to your needs so you’ll be able to insure your business no matter how many sites you have or what facilities you provide.
Why do I need commercial park home insurance?
Insurance can save you from huge financial loss. Without appropriate business insurance, you face paying for repairs and legal costs yourself – all of which could add up to thousands of pounds.
What does commercial park home insurance cover?
Policies will vary by insurer but you can expect to be covered for a range of events (known as insured events) which typically include:
- Damage to buildings and contents caused by fire, flood, or storms.
- Theft of contents and vandalism to buildings.
You can sometimes bundle other commercial insurance products with your commercial park home insurance too, such as:
- Public liability which covers compensation if a member of the public has an accident on your park site and blames you for injury or damage to their property.
- Employers’ liability which compensates employees if they become ill or are injured through work. If you employ any staff, you’ll need this by law (even if they’re part-time or temporary workers).
- Business interruption insurance – compensates you if you have to close your park site because of an insured event like a fire or flood.
- Equipment and tools insurance – for any items you keep on site for maintenance.
It’s worth bearing in mind that some policies will already include a number of features while others may only offer basic levels of cover. Some policies that look expensive might actually offer a comprehensive package of support and give you better value for money compared to cheaper plans.
Does commercial park home insurance cover facilities I provide?
If your park site has other facilities, you should make sure these are also covered under the terms of your policy. For example, if your site has a play area, café, shop or shower block, you should check that these are included. In some cases, you might need to add on additional cover so you’re not caught short.
How much does commercial park home insurance cost?
Park home business insurance is specifically designed to cover your exact needs so price can vary significantly depending on your own circumstances.
To calculate your premium, insurers need to understand the level of risk your business faces and what the chances of you making a claim will be. The bigger the risk or more likely a claim, the more you can expect to pay.
Factors that can affect the cost of your policy, include:
- The size of your commercial park home site.
- The number of sites you want to insure.
- Whether you choose to add extra features to your policy.
- Your claims history – recent claims can increase your premium.
When you compare park home insurance, remember to look at the overall package. Some firms offer 24-hour helplines or provide a dedicated account manager which can help save you time and make the whole claims process easier.
Compare commercial park home insurance
Search and compare commercial park home insurance right here at Quotezone.co.uk. Simply answer a few questions in our online form and we’ll connect you with leading UK insurers, and then all you need to do is choose the best policy that suits you.