Compare Chevrolet Spark insurance
Cheap Chevrolet Spark insurance quotes
- Search and compare quotes from over 100 car insurance providers
- Join our efficient service trusted by over 3 million customers in the UK
- Find the cheapest quotes available in a matter of seconds
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2914 customer reviews
Compare Chevrolet Insurance
Find cheap Chevrolet Spark insurance quotes with our quick comparison service
Are you looking for cheap Chevrolet Spark insurance? At QuoteZone.co.uk, we can help you find the cheapest quotes quickly and effectively. Simply fill in our quick online form and get your Chevrolet Spark insurance quotes within seconds. Discover more about what to look out for when choosing car insurance below…
Is the Chevrolet Spark expensive to insure?
The Chevrolet Spark is a cheap car to insure as its models fall within insurance groups 1 to 10. Car insurance groups range from 1 (cheapest) to 50 (most expensive). The Chevrolet Spark tends to be cheaper due to its small engine sizes.
Which insurance group does my Chevrolet Spark belong to?
The insurance groups for each Chevrolet Spark model are as follows:
- 1.0i 5d – car insurance group 1
- 1.0i + 5d – car insurance group 3
- 1.0i LS 5d – car insurance group 4
- 1.2i LS 5d – car insurance group 5
- 1.2i LS + 5d – car insurance group 5
- 1.2i LT 5d – car insurance group 9
- 1.2i LTZ 5d – car insurance group 10
Which is the cheapest and most expensive Chevrolet Spark to insure?
The Chevrolet Spark 1.0i 5d is the cheapest to insure, and the Chevrolet Spark 1.2i LTZ 5d is the most expensive to insure.
What levels of cover can I choose from for my Chevrolet Spark insurance?
You can select one of three levels of car insurance:
- Third-party only cover: Only covers against third-party damage / injury.
- Third-party, fire and theft cover: Includes third-party cover, theft and damage caused by fire.
- Comprehensive cover: this is the most extensive type of car insurance, and includes accidental damage cover.
What voluntary excess should I choose for my Chevrolet Spark insurance?
The amount of voluntary excess you choose will directly affect your premium. A higher excess will lower your insurance quote. However, you will pay more if you need to make a claim. Therefore, it is recommended that you consider how much you are willing to pay in the event of a claim.
Why should I compare insurance quotes before insuring my Chevrolet Spark?
Comparing insurance quotes will ensure you get the cheapest quote possible for your Chevrolet Spark. Insurance providers offer different prices for the same level of cover. Therefore it is worthwhile comparing prices to find the best deal possible. Our website allows you to find cheap Chevrolet Spark insurance quotes in a matter of seconds.
How can I get cheap Chevrolet Spark insurance quotes?
You can lower the cost of your Chevrolet Spark insurance if you:
- Pay for your premium annually instead of monthly
- Improve your Chevrolet Spark’s security features
- Don’t take any extra cover that you don’t need
- Park your Chevrolet Spark in a secure garage during the night
- Keep building your no claims bonus
- Compare Chevrolet Spark insurance quotes online
*51% of consumers could save £490.26 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from June 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.