Compare PlayStation Insurance
Cheap PlayStation Insurance quotes
- Policies from top UK insurance providers
- Get a cheap PlayStation insurance policy in minutes
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Compare cheap PlayStation insurance
Find the cheapest PlayStation insurance quotes in the UK
PlayStations are one of the most frequently used gadgets in our homes. They enable users to play a variety of games and give us the ability to watch TV shows and films. A games console like the PlayStation is often a central part of family entertainment and, as a result, can take quite a battering. Damage to headphone jacks, disc trays and buttons are just a few things that can go wrong and be expensive to repair. There’s also the risk that the high demand for these consoles means they are at risk of being stolen. That’s why it makes sense to protect your PlayStation with PlayStation insurance and with Quotezone, you can find the most affordable quote available.
What does PlayStation insurance include?
PlayStation insurance covers:
- Liquid damage: If a liquid gets spilt on your PlayStation and stops it from working effectively or working at all
- Cracked screen: Covers the PlayStation’s screen should it break or become damaged due to a technical defect or a fall
- Theft: Covers your PlayStation in the event it’s stolen
- Operating errors: If your PlayStation is damaged by operator misuse
- Fire damage: Covers your PlayStation if it is damaged by heat or fire, including short-circuiting or over-voltage
Does PlayStation insurance cover my controllers?
Some insurance providers will cover accessories, including controllers. It’s a good idea to check the insurance policy documents before you purchase.
What does PlayStation insurance not cover?
There are some things that PlayStation insurance policies do not cover, for example:
- Data stored on the PlayStation console
- PlayStations that are over one-year-old or that have not been refurbished to the manufacturer’s standards
- Loss or damage that is caused by the owner’s carelessness, such as leaving the console unattended
- Cosmetic damage such as dents or scratches
- The policy excess, which is deducted from any claims made
Can I get insurance to cover my PlayStation away from home?
Most insurers will cover your PlayStation when you are away from your home, for example, using your PSP out in public. You may, however, be required to pay extra to cover potential loss.
Is accidental damage covered?
Most PlayStation insurance policies include accidental damage as standard.
Is there an age limit on the PlayStation I can insure?
Most PlayStation insurance providers usually don’t provide cover for a console that is more than 12 months old at the time you take out cover.
How long can I insure my PlayStation for?
Most PlayStation policies last for one year, with the option to renew for another 12 months once the cover ends. Some policies will allow you to take out cover for six months.
If you want to protect your PlayStation, Quotezone is here to help. We work with the UK’s top insurance providers to offer you competitive PlayStation insurance.