Compare Cheap Motorcross Insurance Quotes
- Compare 25+ providers
- Access Cashback & Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Search and compare cheap quotes from over 25 UK motorbike insurance providers, including
Looking for Cheaper Motorcycle Insurance?
Search over 25 different bike insurance providers
Quotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Buy online or by phone
Purchase your bike policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
I managed to get our home and contents insured instantly when I needed to do so on the 12th January, after moving to a new home. The service was first class, and easy to complete online.
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 3112 customer reviews
Motocross insurance is a type of motorbike insurance that offers you coverage for using your motorcross bike on privately owned land or designated off road tracks. Specialist motorcross policies also exist for competitive race tracks, these are usually short term, event based insurance policies. Whilst not being a legal requirement, it is still highly recommended that you take out motorcross insurance if you plan on using your bike for any of these purposes. Some event planners may even require that you have it in order to compete.
Motorcross can be a dangerous sport and so the pricing of a motorcross insurance policy will naturally reflect this. There are some things you can do to get the cheapest motorcross insurance possible though.
Getting cheaper motorcross insurance
- Shop around for quotes. The best way to get the cheapest motocross insurance is to compare quotes from a variety of different insurers. You can use a comparison website to do this quickly and easily.
- Consider your age and experience. Younger riders and riders with less experience will typically pay more for motocross insurance. If you are over the age of 25 and have a clean driving record, you may be able to get a discount on your insurance.
- Take a safety course. If you take a safety course, you may be eligible for a discount on your motocross insurance. This is because safety courses can help to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Choose the right level of cover. You don’t need to buy the most expensive motocross insurance policy. If you only ride on private land, you may be able to get away with a basic policy. However, if you ride on public roads, you will need to buy a more comprehensive policy.
- Increase your voluntary excess. Your voluntary excess is the amount of money you will have to pay towards a claim before your insurance kicks in. Increasing your voluntary excess can save you money on your insurance premiums. However, it is important to make sure that you can afford to pay the excess if you need to make a claim.
- Pay for your insurance annually. Paying for your insurance annually rather than monthly can save you money. This is because insurers typically charge interest on monthly payments.
- Be honest with your insurer. If you have any claims on your driving record or if you have been convicted of any driving offences, you need to be honest with your insurer. If you don’t, your insurance could be invalidated if you make a claim.
Comparing motorcross insurance quotes
If you are looking for cheaper motorcross insurance then Quotezone is here to help. Our large panel of insurance providers can offer you the tailored motorcross cover you need. Simply enter your details and start comparing multiple quotes online.